Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Oldcel

V

Vosebin

Greycel
40 years old, unemployed, living with my parents in a remote and miserable little town, suffering from severe depression and anxiety, no friends, spending my days in front of the computer, and apart from my parents, I haven't spoken to anyone in months. Anyone in a worse situation here?

Very brutal situation :feelsbadman:
I don't even imagine myself alive at 30 yo, let alone 40

I’m 30 years old currycel living with family and only getting sign holder jobs and in the winters shoveling snow along with mascot jobs in summer. I’m on psych meds for anxiety and depression.

Very brutal indeed :feelsbadman:

I don't think I will make it past 30 without killing myself or dying of something, so I don't think I will see your life in mine...

Brutal. My life is about just as bad.

Contrary to normie belief, it DOES NOT get better.

It's so evil they say that

40 years old, unemployed, remote and miserable little town
I say based. Why do you want to write this on a forum for young ugly males though?

Roasties will hit the wall and wife them up.

Roasties will hit the wall and wife them up.
you would think that's how it is, but it is not the case in reality.
they can hit the wall, but there will still be a line of men for them to choose from.

what makes you think OP can just "wife up" some post wall woman?

what makes you think OP can just "wife up" some post wall woman?
OP is a 40 years old poor NEET while many young incels are control freaks and develop various schemes of moneymaxxing.

They would have to somehow live through their 20s and then discover wonders of betabuxxing.

40 years old, unemployed, living with my parents in a remote and miserable little town, suffering from severe depression and anxiety, no friends, spending my days in front of the computer, and apart from my parents, I haven't spoken to anyone in months. Anyone in a worse situation here?
Same, just 6 years younger.

You need to get a successful life and sex as a teenager to become successful, then your brain develops in a different way.

I swear one day I will have my revenge for this.