Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Oldcel rant

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
So I'm in my 30s and I have a few foid acquaintances, mostly former co-workers. When I drink I still simp like a twat (though I'm getting better). When I'm sober I righlty leave them be to their respective Chads or whatever the hell Beckies and Stacies do with their time).

I've gotta be honest, though. I do still like the occasional foid attention, however fake/brief: it is still lifefuel to me.

What's my next step? (I'm a NEET former bartender [ugly it's true we exist]; should I go back to it?)

Last edited:
You’re obviously not blackpilled

You’re obviously not blackpilled
Even though he's an incel in his 30s he still is deluded. Fucking loser should go fuck himself instead :feelshaha:

I feel like I'm half and half if that's possible :redpill::blackpill:

Even though he's an incel in his 30s he still is deluded. Fucking loser should go fuck himself instead :feelshaha:
Bruh you didn’t have to take it that far :feelskek:

But yeah, a 30 something year old incel being this cucked while claiming to be blackpilled is seriously pathetic. I never trusted OP’s GrAY ass in the first place

Bruh you didn’t have to take it that far :feelskek:
That nig deserves to get stomped and spitted on his face by thousands of incels. Might as well overdose him on LSDs because of how truly deluded this faggot really is. :feelsLSD::feelsYall:

But yeah, a 30 something year old incel being this cucked while claiming to be blackpilled is seriously pathetic. I never trusted OP’s GrAY ass in the first place
Thing is all we had in my day were PUA twats; no communities like this.

Even though he experienced getting mogged first hand, he still choose to delude himself. Now how will someone in here sympathize him when he's the one who chooses to delude himself. JFL at the gigacope :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsYall::feelsYall:

No offense but if you're in your 30s and actually worked as a bartender in the past and STILL couldn't manage to get laid then it is over.
Undeniably over. You're done.

I mean if you want to spend the rest of your life as some simp orbiter then whatever. Not like there is any shortage of your type.

That nig deserves to get stomped and spitted on his face by thousands of incels. Might as well overdose him on LSDs because of how truly deluded this faggot really is. :feelsLSD::feelsYall:
You know it’s over for you when a fellow GrAYcel wishes you harm

No offense but if you're in your 30s and actually worked as a bartender in the past and STILL couldn't manage to get laid then it is over.

I mean if you want to spend the rest of your life as some simp orbiter then whatever. Not like there is any shortage of your type.
Some of us bartenders actually take our jobs seriously. Some of us are professionals. Now grow the fuck up and get a fucking job kid.

:feelshaha:

Thing is all we had in my day were PUA twats; no communities like this.
What’s funny is that PUAs were redpilled copers, the same could go for you too
Even though he experienced getting mogged first hand, he still choose to delude himself. Now how will someone in here sympathize him when he's the one who chooses to delude himself. JFL at the gigacope :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsYall::feelsYall:
I mean, people here sympathize with other unattractive men, no matter how much of a simp/cuck they are

Images 9

I wouldn't be surprised buddy boyo if he used to be an ITcuck user before he got in here. I can smell it.

You either acknowledge that it's not LMS but LLL, or you cope. :feelsjuice:
OK I admit I am new and can't be arsed to search for the initialisms. So LMS and LLL?

What’s funny is that PUAs were redpilled copers, the same could go for you too

I mean, people here sympathize with other unattractive men, no matter how much of a simp/cuck they are
They do but i'm not gonna sympathize to someone who still is deluded even though he already got slapped with the blackpill.

So I'm in my 30s and I have a few foid acquaintances, mostly former co-workers. When I drink I still simp like a twat (though I'm getting better). When I'm sober I righlty leave them be to their respective Chads or whatever the hell Beckies and Stacies do with their time).

I've gotta be honest, though. I do still like the occasional foid attention, however fake/brief: it is still lifefuel to me.

What's my next step? (I'm a NEET former bartender [ugly it's true we exist]; should I go back to it?)
you have foid acquaintances ?? :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Look at his name. What a loser :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 468551
I wouldn't be surprised buddy boyo if he used to be an ITcuck user before he got in here. I can smell it.
I don’t think he is tbh since he knows about PUA/sluthate. He’s probably just a coping bluepilled/redpilled oldcel stuck in his ways. I wouldn't be surprised if you were an ITcel though... :feelswhere:

They do but i'm not gonna sympathize to someone who still is deluded even though he already got slapped with the blackpill.
I feel the same way. I genuinely have zero sympathy for anyone who isn’t fully blackpilled

I don’t think he is tbh since he knows about PUA/sluthate. He’s probably just a coping bluepilled/redpilled oldcel stuck in his ways. I wouldn't be surprised if you were an ITcel though... :feelswhere:
It's no surprise since most ITfags are in their 30s-40s and plus he knows about the redpill. :feelshehe:

Is it though?

It is, it means you still have some lingering hope viscerally. I'm your age, and the attention I have received from foids were all false signals. There may be still hope for you, man -- I have accepted my fate.

It is, it means you still have some lingering hope viscerally. I'm your age, and the attention I have received from foids were all false signals. There may be still hope for you, man -- I have accepted my fate.
Thank Christ there's someone not a fucking teenager in this godforsaken place.

Involuntary celibate?
:yes:

Ban old GRaYcels

Thank Christ there's someone not a fucking teenager in this godforsaken place.

I feel you, man. I wish this were a 21+ site since I felt like I still had ample opportunity to ascend as a young adult, but that was just a pipe dream. One of my younger pals (early-20s) ascended despite struggling to find a mate through uni

Most of us in here do.
Faaalse. In every thread about bluepilled incels/simps/unattractive men, 99% of people here say they feel bad for them. You always hear the “hE’lL bEcOmE bLaCkPiLlEd/mAkE aN aCcOuNt HeRe SoOn” cope

I feel you, man. I wish this were a 21+ site since I felt like I still had ample opportunity to ascend as a young adult, but that was just a pipe dream. One of my younger pals (early-20s) ascended despite struggling to find a mate through uni
I like this guy.

You're kinda a GrAy than

Faaalse. In every thread about bluepilled incels/simps/unattractive men, 99% of people here say they feel bad for them. You always hear the “hE’lL bEcOmE bLaCkPiLlEd/mAkE aN aCcOuNt HeRe SoOn” cope
JFL then they deserve to get grilled in hell and be eaten by satan. :feelsdevil: