Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oldcel newsman makes classic mistake of thinking he is handsome because of status

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Basically this oldcel newsguy on MSNBC told a female guest "Why haven't I fallen in love with you yet?"...from what little I've read he seems to be married and he said that as clueless old white guy maybe attempting to compliment her. Its a weird thing to say but I wouldn't necessarily say its sexual harassment or offensive. Lame though for sure. Anyway the foid reporter outed him as a creep.

So he quit his high-status job before he got fired (he makes probably several million a year). Why dont' normtards realize that this is equivalent to yoga pants...only meant for Chad's eyes. Not ugly guys unless you wanna get labeled a creep. Foids dont' want to hear compliments from men they don't find attractive.

Chris-Matthews-Laura-Bassett-MSNBC-Huffington-Post.jpg

Cliffs: OV....ER!

Last edited:
would always take looks over status

Looks itself gives you some status

I love seeing boomers get humiliated like this because they used to be Chads and sometimes forget they can't get away with shit like that anymore.

Chris Matthews was robbed, pure and simple. Calling a woman pretty is not harassment.

Because in his time you could say something like that and be fine.

would always take looks over status

Looks itself gives you some status

Yeah. Thats why fashionmaxing, carmaxxing, etc. are all copes. Attractiveness is the only thing that is of natural desire (not marketed materialism).
Chris Matthews was robbed, pure and simple. Calling a woman pretty is not harassment.

Please, as a courtesy, get out of my thread you psychopath.

His ratings were low so he saw the writing on the wall.

Lmao, ER's father said in an interview that he was attractive and Elliot was jealous of him.

Yeah, he didn't deserve it obviously.

But this is a net positive outcome IFF it helps these fucking boomers and other normies see how FUBAR this gay earth is.

Yeah, he didn't deserve it obviously.

But this is a net positive outcome IFF it helps these fucking boomers and other normies see how FUBAR this gay earth is.

Most people already agree that calling a woman pretty is not "sexually demeaning." That's why Al Franken can do interviews again today. People already know that there's a limit to what MeToo can complain about.

Old man used to be a Chad I can see it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back