Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Oldcel here. Life sort of gets easier.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16608
  • Start date
I don't know man. I was less depressed and more energetic in my early 20s. Now life just seems more and more pointless. I will probably start gymcelling on a regular basis though, see if it helps but it's easier said than done.

You either die a hero or live long enough to become a cuck

Islam has been light years ahead of everyone else when it comes to foids and the Black Pill.

Christianity (Catholicism and Orthodoxy) is just as much or even more favorable to men. Islam wants men to marry, while in Catholicism, celibacy is the superior form of life and male virginity is highly praised. Basically in Islam, you have to be some sort of betabuxx.

The only reason why people think Islam is better is because Islam stayed out of the Western cultural developments, while Christianity was in the center of it and paid the price. The Western cucked crypto-pagan elites tried to forcibly subvert Christianity to their favor for like 1000 years and put immense pressure on the Church and corrupted regular Christian people, while also harboring the Jews and putting them on pedestal. If Islam was under such pressure for so long, it would be even more cucked than Catholicism is right now, it would be on the level of Protestantism which succumbed to the pressure almost completely.

Muslims were lucky that they stayed out of the West and that certain part of Western SJW-ism even glorified Islam and still defend it. This is the sole reason why Islam is still based and anti-degenerate. And good for them, I want it to remain this way and I like the Taliban and similar groups. I will always support them against the degenerate liberal West.

When it comes to strictly religious things though, there is nothing in Islam as such that could prevent it from being forcibly liberalized. Islam doesn't have the central authority like we Catholics have the Church and is open to interpretation. You have some liberal Muslims parading around in Europe already. People can say that they don't follow the right version of Islam (and I agree) but the same could be said about the liberal tards parading as Christians, yet it didn't stop them from subverting things.

Catholic Church is still the only institution in the West that actively fights against abortion and doesn't have female clergy and has a lot of emphasis on traditional gender roles. It is basically the only organized form of resistance in the West itself. In its pure and traditional form, Catholicism gives the most dignity to men.

Christianity (Catholicism and Orthodoxy) is just as much or even more favorable to men. Islam wants men to marry, while in Catholicism, celibacy is the superior form of life and male virginity is highly praised. Basically in Islam, you have to be some sort of betabuxx.

The only reason why people think Islam is better is because Islam stayed out of the Western cultural developments, while Christianity was in the center of it and paid the price. The Western cucked crypto-pagan elites tried to forcibly subvert Christianity to their favor for like 1000 years and put immense pressure on the Church and corrupted regular Christian people, while also harboring the Jews and putting them on pedestal. If Islam was under such pressure for so long, it would be even more cucked than Catholicism is right now, it would be on the level of Protestantism which succumbed to the pressure almost completely.

Muslims were lucky that they stayed out of the West and that certain part of Western SJW-ism even glorified Islam and still defend it. This is the sole reason why Islam is still based and anti-degenerate. And good for them, I want it to remain this way and I like the Taliban and similar groups. I will always support them against the degenerate liberal West.

When it comes to strictly religious things though, there is nothing in Islam as such that could prevent it from being forcibly liberalized. Islam doesn't have the central authority like we Catholics have the Church and is open to interpretation. You have some liberal Muslims parading around in Europe already. People can say that they don't follow the right version of Islam (and I agree) but the same could be said about the liberal tards parading as Christians, yet it didn't stop them from subverting things.

Catholic Church is still the only institution in the West that actively fights against abortion and doesn't have female clergy and has a lot of emphasis on traditional gender roles. It is basically the only organized form of resistance in the West itself. In its pure and traditional form, Catholicism gives the most dignity to men.

High IQ.

Sadly, the middle east is far more westernized than its ever been. The old guard will be dead soon, and their cucked descendants will take their place.
Exactly. Millennial middle easterners will be the first generation to break with hundreds of years of tradition, and destroy a culture that took centuries of wisdom and trial-and-error to build. Mohamed is spinning in his grave.