Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oldcel coping strategies

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm not sure how much of this shit I can take. Every week is the same, and I'm just slowly rotting physically and mentally in a sort of purgatory state of it already being over but still being alive. The only reason I can wageslave is because of meds and coffee. I can't even imagine being a friendless oldcel that's not on meds, has nothing to look forward to, no hope, but still has the energy to do anything let alone wageslave. If that's you I'd like to know your mental coping strategy

and by oldcel I mean late 20s at least, not 25-26

if Im going to be an oldcel I honestly thing the best cope would be money because then I can experience life and not have to slave away at a job till im 60

im 26 almost 27 and animen/manga work still for me, dunno what im gonna do when im 30+

if Im going to be an oldcel I honestly thing the best cope would be money because then I can experience life and not have to slave away at a job till im 60
Failed in that regard as well. Am in the right carreer now as an autist developercel but I started too late. Spent most of my 20s fucking up rather than investing and studying

twist into swastika and spin

Do video games no longer appeal at your age?

Failed in that regard as well. Am in the right carreer now as an autist developercel but I started too late. Spent most of my 20s fucking up rather than investing and studying
YOLO

u need take drugs as cope maybe. Check T levels too

They do but not as much. Playing Elden Ring rn

u need take drugs as cope maybe
I can handle controlled alcoholism, but if I mix in drugs I'll end up a NEET in no time. I'll only do drugs if I'm truly committed to roping in the near future, or more likely a heroin OD in that case

They do but not as much. Playing Elden Ring rn

I can handle controlled alcoholism, but if I mix in drugs I'll end up a NEET in no time. I'll only do drugs if I'm truly committed to roping in the near future, or more likely a heroin OD in that case
get a blood test maybe u have some vitamin deficiency. Another thing is to do some outdoor hobby(mountain biking) and set a goal in said hobby. this makes coping somewhat easier.

u need rotate betgwee. games/anime/movies/shows/books/hobbies/drugs to survive oldceling as incel.

Is there really any difference between 25 and late 20’s? Im 26 and everyday is the same, shit won’t change at this point. if you don’t ascend by 25 it’s over. I don’t even interact or see any girls my age anymore because of the demographics pill.

happiless

Played video games 6+ hours a night when I was in highschool.
These days I'm lucky to last 20 minutes.
they don't hit the same anymore. Only game I played for long recently was Elden Ring and even then I dropped it after 20 hours and have 0 desire to play any new game.

I'm not sure how much of this shit I can take. Every week is the same, and I'm just slowly rotting physically and mentally in a sort of purgatory state of it already being over but still being alive. The only reason I can wageslave is because of meds and coffee. I can't even imagine being a friendless oldcel that's not on meds, has nothing to look forward to, no hope, but still has the energy to do anything let alone wageslave. If that's you I'd like to know your mental coping strategy

dude, "oldcel" means being in your mid 30s in my book

Is there really any difference between 25 and late 20’s? Im 26 and everyday is the same, shit won’t change at this point. if you don’t ascend by 25 it’s over. I don’t even interact or see any girls my age anymore because of the demographics pill.

Can confirm it's basically over at 25. Everything from then to 29 has been the same.

It is as follows:

1) Try to stick to remote work (no commutes or interaction with normies helps, even better if the schedule is flexible)
2) Video games... having incel friends to play games with is better
3) Leechmaxx if you can
4) Stall for inheritance if that's an option

All of these are copes. I suppose in your situation with no inheritance, just try to save and invest as much as possible, and buy capital to rent out, so you won't need to wageslave forever.

Can confirm it's basically over at 25. Everything from then to 29 has been the same.
It’s over at 22 after you leave college and don’t have friends or only have incel friends tbhtbh. Dating apps and meeting at work is the only hope for post college friendless cels. It’s so easy to fall through the cracks these days

Being an oldcel is very scary, I wouldn't wish this curse upon anyone - its like being a widower, only you never had a wife. I am getting older, and losing my will to live. I see people who are losers, yet they have had sex, and become parents.

The fact that foids didn't give me positive reinforcement when I was young - is what turned me into the monster I am now.

29 year old here, gonna Wizard soon. What's worst is that, as you get older, the more suifuel you're subjected to. Like I can't escape everything that makes me an Incel because I have to constantly interact with people that hate me for being ugly and a loner. The older you get, the less people care. At least younger Incels usually have their parents that still care about them.

0 friends, a true loner, a Nobody. :feelsbadman:

Of course society will just gaslight my experience saying it's my fault, because I am boring or whatever, but how? I have interesting hobbies, but they don't care. :feelsugh::feelsclown:

What I can say is, I understand what your going through and empathize. :feelsYall:

I lost all desire to play video games by my early 30s. I look at modern FPS games and I don't see anything really different than the original Call of Duty or Crysis. Its like the past 15 years of video games have all been this long monotonous blur of boring sameness. I have a Playstation 3 and played GTA4 a few times and then got bored of it. Now over 10 years later if I see a video of some guy playing GTA5 and he seems excited about it, I just don't understand how it's even possible to be excited about a game that is exactly the same as GTA4 which came out 12 years ago and looks just as boring.

And its not just video games either. Movies and TV shows are boring in the same way now. I still like music to some degree though, as long as it came out before around 2010 when literally everything in the world started going to shit.

It's like my dopamine receptors for any new entertainment are totally burned out now, and everything became boring.