Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oldcel Chad with perfect NW0 hairline is cucking us even in old age, by having sex with his daughter's friends

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
dads-dating-best-friend-daughter.jpg

https://nypost.com/2018/10/19/i-married-my-best-friends-dad-and-now-im-her-stepmom/

Lmao that's nowhere near a NW0, but you're right that even old Chads still obliterate us.

fuck brutal chads are chads always

Lmao that's nowhere near a NW0, but you're right that even old Chads still obliterate us.

You're right. At first glance I thought the sunlight reflecting off his temples was blonde hair. Still, he's a solid NW2 - better hair than I have at 26.

we weren't made for this world, if we were, it was to suffer in agony for the rest of our lives

Chad + Stacy SMV going down with age is a myth. True chads/stacies retain their appeal into their early 60's, because you cannot fake bone structure and superior genetics. Even modern medicine cannot fool nature.

Chad + Stacy SMV going down with age is a myth. True chads/stacies retain their appeal into their early 60's, because you cannot fake bone structure and superior genetics. Even modern medicine cannot fool nature.

I'd love to chop that cunt up with one of my swords

Nikkas here need to stop calling every guy a "cel" especially if you also refer to them as a chad.

A true chad even slays after his death. If a true chad dies and cremated, whores will go naked and roll over his cremated ashes and rub it all over their bodies and smear it on their wet roast beefs.

That old chad still even mogs prime me to Devonian era and back

Dude looks like an aging Duke Nukem.

Chad (any age) > normies and incels

Look at his shitty bf % though. It's all about shoulder (skeletal) width, height, and face; You can be a flabby piece of shit like this guy but he has those 3 things so he slays.

women will take older chads over a below average guy their own age.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back