Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Oldccels how to you go anywhere being the only single person?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
For oldcels like me (30 and up) how can you tolerate going anywhere in public? It’s embarrassing when literally everyone your age is married or has a gf or at least kids from a past relationship. We have nothing. It’s getting more and more difficult to go out knowing I will be mogged in this way.

Don't go to social events where you're the only single person. Why would you want to do that anyway.

Don't go to social events where you're the only single person. Why would you want to do that anyway.
then I would literally go nowhere. I rarely go anywhere as is. Even to church, which is probably the most brutal. Second would be company holiday parties. Not sure why I can’t have what literally everyone else has.

Rarely leave home. @Ellsworth what places should I try for foid irl?

Actually yeah it is tricky. You end up often feeling like a third wheel or a weirdo.

Then again I was always the black sheep so it's not a huge departure from that.

Their lives really aren't THAT great though. Having children is a positive thing I think, but life with a partner I think is typically quite boring and not as idyllic as it usually looks from a distance.

Rarely leave home. @Ellsworth what places should I try for foid irl?
Work is the best place especially if you are young. If there are no girls at your job get a different job with lots of girls and preferably lots of turnover.

Work is the best place especially if you are young. If there are no girls at your job get a different job with lots of girls and preferably lots of turnover.
4 0 yo. turnover?

4 0 yo. turnover?
Turnover means the rate at which employees quit and new ones are hired. You are a little old for this but not totally over. Ideal age is 20s.

ellsworth is god to smarks

For oldcels like me (30 and up) how can you tolerate going anywhere in public? It’s embarrassing when literally everyone your age is married or has a gf or at least kids from a past relationship. We have nothing. It’s getting more and more difficult to go out knowing I will be mogged in this way.
Old cels make Normie suffer you are already old

IDGAF. I go where I need to go and do what I need to do. Fuck the normies and their judgmental glances.

I don't give a shit too much. I'm not that old, still in my late 20s, but you have to realize most people are miserable cunts with fake smiles. Most men, even Chads get cheated on constantly and women are obnoxious chatterhouses and if they have kids you know the guy dreams of a day where he escapes somewhere and is never seen again.

@Max Doltman can you bring back your pfp. That’s how I remember people. I don’t pay much attention to names.

Brutal im 20 hope this isnt me 10 years later

I’m oldcel and I move under the cover of darkness

I just try to shut it all out. Tbh I struggle with this too and it makes it incredibly difficult for me to go outside.

I just try to shut it all out. Tbh I struggle with this too and it makes it incredibly difficult for me to go outside.
For me the absolute worst is the company Christmas parties or summer bbq, because everyone is there introducing their families to everyone and here I am, completely alone.

For me the absolute worst is the company Christmas parties or summer bbq, because everyone is there introducing their families to everyone and here I am, completely alone.
Yeah man :feelsbadman: I hate those… the worst part is that when I was younger it may have been a chance to be introduced to a girl or maybe their family knew someone or something.. but at my age now (and yours too I think) it seems like it’s just like “what’s wrong with him…. He’s still alone” :feelsbadman:

Yeah man :feelsbadman: I hate those… the worst part is that when I was younger it may have been a chance to be introduced to a girl or maybe their family knew someone or something.. but at my age now (and yours too I think) it seems like it’s just like “what’s wrong with him…. He’s still alone” :feelsbadman:
Yes it’s was no problem in our 20s as it was normal to be single with no kids. But now just like you said, people think what’s wrong with him.

Yes it’s was no problem in our 20s as it was normal to be single with no kids. But now just like you said, people think what’s wrong with him.
Yeah dude :feelsbadman: Now it’s just weird to be the awkward loner :feelscry: