Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Old White Sexpat KO'd By Thai Man Over Road Rage Dispute In Thailand

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
This old white guy thought he could go to Thailand and just do anything he likes he got into a road rage argument with a younger Thai man and then brought out a machete and smashed his car window. I'm glad he got knocked out these guys think they can get away with it because they are white he deserved that maybe he will think twice next time before he does something stupid like that.

JFL, that was a genuine rage punch too.

Being an Asian male must be hell.

its over for creepy oldcel liars

I need to be logged in to watch the video but reading the comments he had a daughter with him which rules out the sexpat thing. Most likely he was a tourist
these guys think they can get away with it because they are white

No they think that because Asian men are the most cowardly men out there. Their peak masculinity is sucker punching old folks.

JFL, that was a genuine rage punch too.

Being an Asian male must be hell.
I need to be logged in to watch the video but reading the comments he had a daughter with him which rules out the sexpat thing. Most likely he was a tourist

No they think that because Asian men are the most cowardly men out there. Their peak masculinity is sucker punching old folks.
Daughter was Asian did you see the vid kek. Ricecel had insane incel rage.

Smashing in someones window with a machete out of nothing but anger, JFL.

Good. It's time ethnic Asian men call out sexpats on their bullshit.

A normal 72 year old man doesn't have a high school age daughter. Sexpat who knocked up a young wife.

Old tosspot got what was coming, he got a machete out of his boot and went after the other driver.

Beating an old person is considered as an extremely serious transgression in rice and curry culture. If someone does that will get socially ostracized.

I did not see the video, but that white guy really did something so fucked up that thai guy went so much pissed off, or may be those ricecels are losing their values because of western hegemony.

This is also a fact that muricaland has turned that whole fucking country into a brothel after the vietnam war.

Pussy move to sucker punch an old dude.

Beating an old person is considered as an extremely serious transgression in rice and curry culture. If someone does that will get socially ostracized.

I did not see the video, but that white guy really did something so fucked up that thai guy went so much pissed off, or may be those ricecels are losing their values because of western hegemony.

This is also a fact that muricaland has turned that whole fucking country into a brothel after the vietnam war.

White OAP took a machete out of his boot, damaged the Thai guys car with it and threatened him with it, then lied about it to the cop saying it was for self defence and the thai guy threatened him instead.

Told ya jbw was a lie.
It's open season on whitecels.

Revenge of the Rice