Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Old Taylor Swift songs are gigasuifuel vantablackpilling for me

dominic

dominic

Officer
American zoomers, especially those that grew up around 2008-2015 'culture' will know what I'm talking about. These songs were ALL over the radio playing nonstop (ESPECIALLY this one)

View: https://youtu.be/VuNIsY6JdUw

Every girl was obsessed with Taylor.

The songs are such fucking suifuel for me, especially since a lot are about teen love and I'm currently missing out on it due to being a shitskin. All white people in the videos, just lovely white people enjoying their youth and teenage years and shit...man I used to listen to these songs in the back of the car on the radio. White people have it so good...not all but most, most white people have such a higher quality of life, they get to experience teen love, they're treated well everywhere they go...us ethnics just suffer, studycuck, STEMcuck, etc. And yeah I know there's some whitecels on here but you have to be on the bottom to be incel as a white, meanwhile the average ethnic is an incel and the average white isn't. And I'm currently in high school, I know what Im talking about, so copers stfu.

God it sucks so badly. I'm missing out on everything good in life. :cryfeels:

Cope you're the whitest shitskin

Cope you're the whitest shitskin
I also have a sandniggerdisgustingpakishitskin muslim name, while living in the south in a conservative areas.

Fucking muslims need to do what literally every other minority group in the west does and give their children an Anglicized/Western first name.

American zoomers, especially those that grew up around 2008-2015 'culture' will know what I'm talking about. These songs were ALL over the radio playing nonstop (ESPECIALLY this one)

View: https://youtu.be/VuNIsY6JdUw

Every girl was obsessed with Taylor.

The songs are such fucking suifuel for me, especially since a lot are about teen love and I'm currently missing out on it due to being a shitskin. All white people in the videos, just lovely white people enjoying their youth and teenage years and shit...man I used to listen to these songs in the back of the car on the radio. White people have it so good...not all but most, most white people have such a higher quality of life, they get to experience teen love, they're treated well everywhere they go...us ethnics just suffer, studycuck, STEMcuck, etc. And yeah I know there's some whitecels on here but you have to be on the bottom to be incel as a white, meanwhile the average ethnic is an incel and the average white isn't. And I'm currently in high school, I know what Im talking about, so copers stfu.

God it sucks so badly. I'm missing out on everything good in life. :cryfeels:

Of course in the song the "outsider" foid wants the football chad :feelsrope:

Her songs are SuicideFuel because they're so bad they make me want to kill myself.

You belong with me is alright, but the made a lot of new shitty ones. she made one that promotes Fags and other degenerates, and one about how men are bad

She's so fucking hawt

Old Taylor Swift brings me a lot of nostalgia because my sister had a CD and she played it in the car all the time. I really like her 2 last albums

Currently missing out on it is a whole lot less brutal then missed out on it, past tense.

the resident faggots listens to Taylor Swift, what a surprise.

She belongs in my basement.

21 years ago...

I enjoyed working with her in the sets of Blank Space. Nice friendly lady. She bit my lips too hard in that scene, but I enjoyed it. :)

Hi. This is a test. Ignore. :D

So you are not an incel. You are locationcel. You are actually a normie with different skin tone.