Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Old school TikTok suifuel.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Was posting my dead r/IncelsWithoutHate links in the sewers when I actually found one that got archived, and thanks to @LeFrenchCel posting a link with all videos that got posted on that sub, I actually managed to find the video in that post :feelsohgod: :feelsugh:.

Too bad we can only see four comments on that archived post, but still:fuk:.

His personality shone through even though he didn’t say anything. He also drank lots of water.
Chad only
Chad worshipping*

Like we know attractive guys get adored.

What's the point in constantly posting them here?

Shouldn't be allowed.
Imagine if they saw a curry, they'd call the police and file a report for harassment

Chad life is a dream

chad worshipping

like we know attractive guys get adored

what's the point of constantly posting them here?

shouldn't be allowed

Random but can u send me that graphic chart with the different immigrant groups to US

he lives in a different world than us.

I will never get this

Was posting my dead r/IncelsWithoutHate links in the sewers when I actually found one that got archived, and thanks to @LeFrenchCel posting a link with all videos that got posted on that sub, I actually managed to find the video in that post :feelsohgod: :feelsugh:.

View attachment 791549

The utter hypocrisy makes me rage.

I miss incelswithouthate

chad worshipping

like we know attractive guys get adored

what's the point of constantly posting them here?

shouldn't be allowed
Attractive men enjoy special privileges from women and normies. Meanwhile, men like us are forced to suffer and rot in loneliness, and are ignored by society. Not even society will address mental health problems that affect incels. We are not treated well by this cruel society.

Work as little as possible, do as little as possible, indulge in all copes and vices to the maxx, give nothing back to society and make sure you take at least one other person with you before you die

View attachment 791549

If that's chad then I have a shot lol.

Work as little as possible, do as little as possible, indulge in all copes and vices to the maxx, give nothing back to society and make sure you take at least one other person with you before you die
F55341239bb31d2d9969a6667ee3699c

Tiktok is z00mer trash, a dystopian Chinease weapon.