Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Old Ricecels are saddest amongst boomers

ricecels of all ages are the saddest among all age demographics.
they face more trials and tribulations than any other type of incel.

ricecels of all ages are the saddest among all age demographics.
they face more trials and tribulations than any other type of incel.
currycels more then rice. curry population too small to be studied though

I'm glad to be Latino then

my soul hurts so bad. i am already almost that old ricecel in the photo.

it's over. U need to meditation Maxx and hope to reincarnate as a Deva Chad in a higher realm. All else is cope.

it's over. U need to meditation Maxx and hope to reincarnate as a Deva Chad in a higher realm. All else is cope.
yeah i do.
i have cpps because of stress and high blood pressure.
recommended is physical therapy and yoga exercises, maybe accupuncture.
a lot of that seems faggy to me but im just alternating between depression and anger rn because of chronic pain

also accupuncture doesnt work for men

yeah i do.
i have cpps because of stress and high blood pressure.
recommended is physical therapy and yoga exercises, maybe accupuncture.
a lot of that seems faggy to me but im just alternating between depression and anger rn because of chronic pain

also accupuncture doesnt work for men
I have finger/wrist pain(carpal tunnel :feelsrope:) and acupuncture kinda helped but didn't seem to do much compared to physical therapy exercises and cold/hot water therapy.

I have finger/wrist pain(carpal tunnel :feelsrope:) and acupuncture kinda helped but didn't seem to do much compared to physical therapy exercises and cold/hot water therapy.
we are all hurting in this piece of shit existence :feelsrope:

lol same. There really isn't much of a difference between staring at a computer screen with dead eyes and spacing out for no particular reason.

I hear u mention Deva chad quite a lot, what do these devas do in the higher realms?

Well no shit they get their heads bashed in on the streets in open daylight and nobody gives a fuck, not even their own children :feelsclown:

I hear u mention Deva chad quite a lot, what do these devas do in the higher realms?
varies on the Deva and the Buddhist tradition. In some they live in harmony, some enjoy harems/great pleasures, others continue the Buddhist grind toward attaining Nirvana once and for all.

Well no shit they get their heads bashed in on the streets in open daylight and nobody gives a fuck, not even their own children :feelsclown:
they also have too much focus on face/pride even at churches, means harder to be real/honest with each other.