Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Old men driving sports cars look ridiculous

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
It's always amusing to me seeing some old fuck driving a convertible/sports car. It looks so try-hard and pathetic. JFL, no one thinks you look cool old man. Sure, now you have your retirement money but you should've been driving that car 30 years ago, now it's too late to relive your youth. This is what awaits bluepilled men that wageslave for decades thinking that their smv will increase as they age or that they can still be cool well into old age.

Go mgtow bro, women will hit the wall, we will slay later bro!

this thread was made by a public transport commuter

It will be assumed that they suffer from micropenis.

It's always amusing to me seeing some old fuck driving a convertible/sports car. It looks so try-hard and pathetic. JFL, no one thinks you look cool old man. Sure, now you have your retirement money but you should've been driving that car 30 years ago, now it's too late to relive your youth. This is what awaits bluepilled men that wageslave for decades thinking that their smv will increase as they age or that they can still be cool well into old age.
based
this thread was made by a public transport commuter
cope

They think we look ridiculous in our used ugly cars.

yeah. In economics money available today is more valuable than the same money tomorrow.

They think we look ridiculous in our used ugly cars.
Yeah because cars were all there was when they were young. Boomers are fascinated with cars and it's matched only by their complete lack of caring about the destructive legacy car culture has left on everything.

Chances are they owned one back then. At least the boomers. My dad had so much money he could buy a convertible sportscar in a second world shithole. Fucking boomers slept and the rich voted tge vultures in...

At least, those old men are rich while I'm not.
If they really enjoy that, why does it bother you?

At least, those old men are rich while I'm not.
If they really enjoy that, why does it bother you
It's usually people who let pussy rule their entire lives that hate on other people who aren't under its spell

It's usually people who let pussy rule their entire lives that hate on other people who aren't under its spell
Do you mean they buy and drive those cars just because of women?

Do you mean they buy and drive those cars just because of women?
No.

I mean that people, Op for example, shit on other men for no reason other than to feel better about themselves. They always measure the hobby and success of others as cope, and apply it to gaining potential mates, when it probably has nothing to do with that at all

Thus letting pussy influence their actions toward other men

>tfw your dad gave you his old sportscar as a gift and foids still stare at chads getting out of their shit cars at gas stations :feelsUgh: :dafuckfeels: Money is an ok cope but being chad is a feeling you can't buy

Lmao it’s always pathetic seeing that. Old man wageslaving for 50 years just to show off his money in his last couple years while his health is declining

I mean that people, Op for example, shit on other men for no reason other than to feel better about themselves. They always measure the hobby and success of others as cope, and apply it to gaining potential mates, when it probably has nothing to do with that at all
I got it. Although I think even if that's a cope, there's nothing wrong with that as long as it helps them feel better.

Alternatively some of them just enjoy driving or collecting cool cars.
Not everything is about worshiping foids, that's some Freud bs.

It’s called a midlife crisis

10-purchases-that-might-indicate-a-midlife-crisis_50290c1dc10bf_w1500.jpg

Last edited:
driving these old men nuts in your sports car mouth looks ridiculous

>tfw your dad gave you his old sportscar as a gift and foids still stare at chads getting out of their shit cars at gas stations :feelsUgh: :dafuckfeels: Money is an ok cope but being chad is a feeling you can't buy

Why do you care? His money he can do whatever. Old man probably got few years left, let him cope :feelscomfy:

nonsports cars are ugly AF

If I only end up in sport car snorting cocain when old, wouldn't be bad tbh

It’s to attract women

Cope. That's what old men are supposed to do. They couldnt afford sports cars in their 20s and 30s.

Being old is not necessarily the case because if he still looks like a slayer chad he will still get poosay. Nothing works if your are ugly, because being ugly failo effect's everything you do.

Let the old bastards have some fun FFS.

Let the old bastards have some fun FFS.
Ye this but tbh they are causing pollution and climate problems so I agree with OP kind of.

some boomer here has a £150,000 mclaren, uses it to drive to the pub and back

Whats wrong with enjoying your money. Its th rich old guys driving sports car that get the most women. Must be awesome to be rich.

I doubt that an incel would have such a crisis, we are always in crisis.

OP you sound jealous. Honestly.

I can understand if these old men are using the car for women but I do not think a lot of then honestly are...

Those old man a lot of times stop giving a fuck about toliets.

Enjoying that car 30 years prior is defiantly legit point though but the let poor man have his fun.:feelzez: