Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Old hag Roastie creates game to cope with her (((depression and loneliness))) after Chad did breakup with her.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
pElFRH5.png

Now on every major jewish media you can read about "her" game (while in reality males did 99% of the job). Muh depression muh anxieties muh loneliness, every foid including that stupid bitch did not had to suffer even 0.001% of our feelings and yet she got compassion/sympathy just because she has a hole.

Here is gaypley:

Game has looks but no substance or any interesting gameplay just like modern foids oh the irony.

Last edited:
If she's lonely it's clearly by choice.Foids have it so unbelievably easy that they pretend to have issues just for attention.

And our voices are silenced, so nobody knows our pain.

"I'm so lonely cause no chad want to settle with my post wall roasted pussy"

I wonder how many cocks she sucked to get her "game" on those video-game journalists sites.

Foids only make themselves lonely they have way to many options to sit and cry about one lost chad he must have been a top tier thad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back