Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Old boss was a curry trucel

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
This guy tried to larp so hard as a normie, but he was such a horrible larper with so many body language and even verbal giveaways that it was hard not to find it kinda comical tbhngl

Trucels like him really aint respected for shit irl. He was a prime example of that as ppl would constantly take the piss outta him, including straight outta hs zoomerfags

Hell, early on when the place was in its infancy, we had a corporate jbw mang around to oversee shit, and even he couldn’t resist & made a major looks joke at this currycels expense.

“That thing’s like (curryboss), ugly as sin!” God damn, that had to have been gigabrutal for him because literally everyone heard it :fuk:

Last edited:
Why do curries even exist? Like what stops them from committing mass suicide? Like how can curries be so unaware of their inferiority?

Why do curries even exist? Like what stops them from committing mass suicide? Like how can curries be so unaware of their inferiority?
Theyre giga masterful at coping, ill give em that

Funny thing is he was probably married with kids

This.
Also: imagine living in a place where is socially accepted to r4pe women but... every single woman around you (multiplied x billions) is a monkey looking thing. That is ironically brutal.

Most of them have had arranged marriages from back home with a curryfoid LTB of some kind; I assume his position in the workplace would have helped with that... :feelsjuice:

His treatment is not surprising; he likely had negative traits projected onto him simply for his unattractive physical features, and I'm surprised he got to the position of a boss in the first place what with the horn effect and the belittlement of curries and all. :feelshehe:

His brother in law(majority stakeholder) is married(possibly arranged) with kids, yes, but he most definitely wasnt as part of his verbal giveaways were definitely cries for help with getting a gf, i should know.

He was also rejected by a noodle who he tried to go after when she was no longer an employee :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Most of them have had arranged marriages from back home with a curryfoid LTB of some kind; I assume his position in the workplace would have helped with that... :feelsjuice:

His treatment is not surprising; he likely had negative traits projected onto him simply for his unattractive physical features, and I'm surprised he got to the position of a boss in the first place what with the horn effect and the belittlement of curries and all. :feelshehe:
See above mang

That sounds awful :fuk: , it must be torture being seen as so disposable

That sounds awful :fuk: , it must be torture being seen as so disposable
That’s more than likely why he’d often have long stretches of not physically being there and letting his majority stakeholder brother in law take the reigns a lot

My current boss is a curry chad-preet while I’m his slave as a curry-cel

Brutal, the only curry manager at my place was a tall HTN curry who constantly looked sad and angry. He was kind of an asshole and once pressured me to do 2 hours of overtime. Other than that, I never see subhuman looking curry managers, they are all normie tier. I feel bad for him tbh, was he a manlet as well?

You are curray man

Brutal, the only curry manager at my place was a tall HTN curry who constantly looked sad and angry. He was kind of an asshole and once pressured me to do 2 hours of overtime. Other than that, I never see subhuman looking curry managers, they are all normie tier. I feel bad for him tbh, was he a manlet as well?
He was 5’6” mang

Fr.