Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel OkCupid makes more changes to supress undesirables

I

Incel called Chad

Recruit
★★★
Like before I tried OKCupid again. Before i could message a lot of people. Few replied and none amounted to anything ofcourse. But out of desperation I tried again.
This time they changed it so women do not even see you messaged them unless they've "liked" your profile first. That means that unless she swiped positive on your photo there's no way you can even TRY to show her your personality. Only women who liked your profile, and that you have also liked their profile will be able to receive your message.

This makes the site more desirable for foids and chads, and hopeless for ugly men (who would benefit more from trying online dating to begin with). I feel undesired anywhere i go. If no one liked my profile, which they wont since theres always better looking people than me available.. NO ONE will receive any message i send

But you still have to pull approaches out of your ass? So it's like a shadowban?
:feelsmega:

Funny thing is that the Chad shareholders of the company behind OkCupid also own Tinder. Chad always wins, even in the financial world.

Also this is probably to encourage payment for premium. I bet if you paid then your messages would be visible to the foid even if she didn't like your profile.

But you still have to pull approaches out of your ass? So it's like a shadowban?
Pretty much, it does tell you they will only see it if they like your profile.

All these online dating sites are just reinforcing lookism theory.

That's basically how it is on social media as a whole these days. Just expect it to get worse and uglier (no pun) from here on out

There‘s a new function that filters out hot people from the ugly ones, but you need to pay for it I guess

A guy in my therapy group (i live in Germany) once claimed that some dating sites charge men to be able to write messages while women can do it for free ...

Apes will be apes
Knowing that at 6’0 I could literally REST MY BALLS ON YOUR FOREHEAD I’m good bro.Keep coping you little garden gnome. I’d slide my balls across your face if I met u .:feelskek:

Last edited:
This place is crumbling everyday

Yeah it's like how POF made a rule that you had to be under 25 or something as a man to message girls who are 18-21. Some ultra cuck shit like that.

Well I made a fake profile pretending to be a youngcel a few months back. Guess what? Now there are no 18-21 year old girl on the site anymore.

When they make asinine rules like this over restricting things all they do is cause people to lose interest in the service.

In this case on OKC do you even know if a girl will see your message? Ie. Does it warn you "this user has not yet liked your profile"? Or do you just send it into the void and have no idea? Idiots either way.

Knowing that at 6’0 I could literally REST MY BALLS ON YOUR FOREHEAD I’m good bro.Keep coping bitch. I’d slide my balls across your face if I met u tbh
Of course you will, you do not belong here, you are 6’0 and have a good jaw.
Even as a monkey you are at least normie tier.

NORMIE OUT OUT.

Shit wrong language, I’ll tldr what I just said:
Oo Oo Ahh Ahh
Knowing that at 6’0 I could literally REST MY BALLS ON YOUR FOREHEAD I’m good bro.Keep coping bitch. I’d slide my balls across your face if I met u tbh

NORMIE OUT OUT.

Oo Oo Ahh Ahh

NORMIE OUT OUT.

Oo Oo Ahh Ahh

NORMIE OUT OUT.

Oo Oo Ahh Ahh
You’re such a pussy and fraud . Why the fuck are u here?

Not really, your under everyone so it doesn’t mean much. What I really want is you under my fucking boots with your head caved in.

I was banned for the same reason Christopher Cantwell was banned last year

Like before I tried OKCupid again. Before i could message a lot of people. Few replied and none amounted to anything ofcourse. But out of desperation I tried again.
This time they changed it so women do not even see you messaged them unless they've "liked" your profile first. That means that unless she swiped positive on your photo there's no way you can even TRY to show her your personality. Only women who liked your profile, and that you have also liked their profile will be able to receive your message.

This makes the site more desirable for foids and chads, and hopeless for ugly men (who would benefit more from trying online dating to begin with). I feel undesired anywhere i go. If no one liked my profile, which they wont since theres always better looking people than me available.. NO ONE will receive any message i send

This place is crumbling everyday

Speed it up.
All these online dating sites are just reinforcing lookism theory.
That's basically how it is on social media as a whole these days. Just expect it to get worse and uglier (no pun) from here on out
Online dating for ugly men or sub 8s is exactly like online job applications in a depression for a job seeker with little to no ability to get a foot in the door or on the ladder.

People decide if they like you within 30 seconds. That's skim read your profile online or eye you up or down IRL.

It really isn't that hard to comprehend ffs.

Last edited:
LMAO. They’re all trying to move closer the the feminist utopia where women never have to interact with sub-8 men.

Yeah it's like how POF made a rule that you had to be under 25 or something as a man to message girls who are 18-21. Some ultra cuck shit like that.

Well I made a fake profile pretending to be a youngcel a few months back. Guess what? Now there are no 18-21 year old girl on the site anymore.

When they make asinine rules like this over restricting things all they do is cause people to lose interest in the service.

In this case on OKC do you even know if a girl will see your message? Ie. Does it warn you "this user has not yet liked your profile"? Or do you just send it into the void and have no idea? Idiots either way.
LMAO. They’re all trying to move closer the the feminist utopia where women never have to interact with sub-8 men.

A guy in my therapy group (i live in Germany) once claimed that some dating sites charge men to be able to write messages while women can do it for free ...

I've seen at least three of those.

this is why i gave up on online dating ( and trying as a whole ) , no point in playing a rigged game.

only winning move is to not play.