Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Okay, I was wrong, Chad has it more difficult than Foids, by a HUGE margin

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
When I made a Chadfish account on badoo (Tinder like app), I was amazed how easily he got over 50 swipes in 24 hours. Well, yesterday I made a Foidfish account and it wasn't even 24 hours yet and she already has 1180 swipes!!!!!!!!!!! Not kidding:

Lmfao

59 pages of 20 profiles = 1180 and counting! Meme gender. And her looksmatch isn't even a Chadlite:

Her

Even though she wants to SERVE Chad, she DOES have easier life than Chad and her servitude is her own choice so any roadbumps on her road called life are her own fault.

OP check this classic if you haven't. This is old, imagine how much worse things have become

She looks like a boy.
OP check this classic if you haven't. This is old, imagine how much worse things have become

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Over for every guy but Aru @pp183

post your chad

He mogs her IMO. I wasn't going for unrealistic 10/10 people in either case but he's an 8 while she looks closer to 7, or 7 and 6 respectivelly. Either way, I was so fuckin wrong LMFAO.

Truly a meme gender

Beztytuu

Here's a proof that I indeed registered less than 24 hours ago (activation email).

Water is wet
Women have zero struggle to experience in this world
I genuinely hope women find true suffering
But it will never happen
Please nuke this gay earth

Those jaw are surreal REEEEEE
What I also realized that dating is even not so easy for Chads compared to those foids. While this foid, being 7/10 (IMO) has so many people throwing themselves at her, she will still pick the top of the top Chads. Even my 8/10 (IMO) Chad had merely 50 swipes in 24 hours. Of course he can easily find a gf but it's still not a good result. Imagine how instantly difficult it is for anyone under 7/10 if they are a male. Literally if you aren't 7/10 or above, DON'T EVEN TRY ONLINE DATING! And as we know, in 2017 40% of all couples met online (no other way of meeting people came close to that number and we have 2020 today, especially with the covid shit), so yes, ONLINE IS REAL LIFE.

View attachment 334920
He mogs her IMO. I wasn't going for unrealistic 10/10 people in either case but he's an 8 while she looks closer to 7, or 7 and 6 respectivelly. Either way, I was so fuckin wrong LMFAO.
with that horse face he is no chad kek.he stills mogs her to oblivion

Chad lives on easy mode, foids live on just exist mode.

with that horse face he is no chad kek.he stills mogs her to oblivion
>Huge manly chin
>Horse face

Horse face is when you have a long middle third of your face and short bottom third. he has a massive Chad skull due to large bottom third. Yeah, he's more of a Chadlite because I didn't want to use unrealistic 10/10 people. Still, results apply.

Women by far have it easiest. Women don't even experience a real life. It goes like this

tutorial mode: women, all women.

super easy mode: rich chads

easy mode: chads

medium mode: rich normies

hard mode: nomries

Extremely difficult mode: rich incels

IMPOSSIBLE DEATH MODE: poor incels(me)

Jfl at all those incels in denial on tinder though.
Women by far have it easiest. Women don't even experience a real life. It goes like this

Incels can still ascend death mode is reserved for trucels.

That's what you get when you date western foids u need to go for traditional sea noodles and their families will force her to stay with you lol. Just make sure to never bring her back to the west.
She may be loyal there but you will be hated by THAT society there either way. Plus she will only be with you for being a greencard possibility for her, this alone would not make me want to even try. It's still fake love IMO.

When I made a Chadfish account on badoo (Tinder like app), I was amazed how easily he got over 50 swipes in 24 hours. Well, yesterday I made a Foidfish account and it wasn't even 24 hours yet and she already has 1180 swipes!!!!!!!!!!! Not kidding:

View attachment 334918

59 pages of 20 profiles = 1180 and counting! Meme gender. And her looksmatch isn't even a Chadlite:

View attachment 334919

Even though she wants to SERVE Chad, she DOES have easier life than Chad and her servitude is her own choice so any roadbumps on her road called life are her own fault.

Remember, all this shows is how thirsty and desperate men are that they will legit fuck anything. Male thirst and orbiters give these foids their power. Fuck them all.

Nah, Chad has it better.

holy fucking shit that never fails to make me depressed.

Tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3