Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ok what is going on, semi-chad fishing femoids, did not expect this

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Im using a good looking guy on tinder and another dating website at the moment. He is not a super chad, but a guy who everyone would say is good looking IRL.

These fucking femoids are very difficult to deal with still, they are slow to respond, do not invest in the interaction, blow you off so fucking easy. What the fuck is this shit?

Do you need to be some SUPER CHAD these days or WHAT THE FUCK?!

Yep. I’ve done the same experiment. A very good looking ripped muscular guy but not a giga Chad male model. I can get some replies but it takes work, I can’t be an asshole, and I still get short one word replies.

All women demand male model giga Chad. Kek

They're probably in conversation with 9 other chads at that moment & your guy isn't the #1 in any area.

Yep. I’ve done the same experiment. A very good looking ripped muscular guy but not a giga Chad male model. I can get some replies but it takes work, I can’t be an asshole, and I still get short one word replies.

All women demand male model giga Chad. Kek

Holy shit man, so its real then? Not even a good looking guy is enough, you need to be HYPER chad now?! Same for me, I can get a few replies, but they quickly stop responding and they just dont care.

And I even message some ugly foids, same there.

Holy shit this gotta stop, if good looking guys struggle, in competition for chad, we are so fucking SCREWED

They have probably have 10-20 guys who look like your chadlite or they are texting mainly the chadliest chad.

99/1 rule is real man.... I'm 95% sure within the next decade, chadlites will be incel because of hypergamy. Chad & gigachad only.

Maybe there's too many incels flooding the Tinder with all the GIGAchadfishes and inflating shit.

Standards change with every passing month.

Wow is your brain not destroyed from neeting 11 years? Have life or friends?
I'm just a vessel which carries decaying body and dead, anxious and depressed mind. No life no friends since middle school.

ROFL, THIS FOID just at this moment told my Chad-fish to get lost.

fa187245-b1e5-4983-982d-736d316d3708.jpg

"Nah you look pretty good but not my type, have a good evening you seem nice tho :)"

Do you guys understand how fucked the situation is? HOLY SHIT

"Nah you look pretty good but not my type, have a good evening you seem nice tho :)"

Fat women get mood and confidence boost for week after rejecting fake Chad on tinder

LOL I responded:

"Hold on, so you are telling me you are not interested?"

"Yes, im sorry"

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

She is 39 years old, fat fat fat and ugly, and she rejects a 27 year old chad-looking ripped guy.

Its so fucking over guys, just fucking rope, there is NO HOPE

99/1 rule is real man.... I'm 95% sure within the next decade, chadlites will be incel because of hypergamy. Chad & gigachad only.
in 2030 there will be chadcels, mark my words

2019 has had the largest increase in Hypergamy. All normies I knew are basically incel now where as before they had a gf. Chads I knew at work lost his virgin gf and is holding onto a single mom. Hell is here boyos.

2019 has had the largest increase in Hypergamy. All normies I knew are basically incel now where as before they had a gf. Chads I knew at work lost his virgin gf and is holding onto a single mom. Hell is here boyos.
Can confirm, every foid at my school is lusting over some chad at the minimum

in 2030 there will be chadcels, mark my words

As stupid as that sounds, I wouldn't bet against you. Right now there is at least some social pressure on women to get a boyfriend & get married. But now that already a majority of young women are single(waiting for Chad), that social pressure will go down in time.

Women's requirements just go up and up

It is false that 80% of women go for 20% of men. It's rather 99.5% of women go for 0.5% of men.

Post the guy youre using cant be a chad anyway

Tinder is very rarely used for actual dating, it's much more of an attention and validation booster for foids.

Im using a good looking guy on tinder and another dating website at the moment. He is not a super chad, but a guy who everyone would say is good looking IRL.

These fucking femoids are very difficult to deal with still, they are slow to respond, do not invest in the interaction, blow you off so fucking easy. What the fuck is this shit?

Do you need to be some SUPER CHAD these days or WHAT THE FUCK?!
95/5, boyo. Did you skip your daily dose of blackpills today?