Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ok so its chrismas morning

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
Will not say T as im not christian

Anyway, Coffee, A huge morning shit and a fap will do me good, Then i will go down buy some farm cider non alcohol pear and peach and drink it all up.

My family is begging for this ogre to visit this year so thats what ill do

Will fucking sit and listen to theyre sexhaver stories, Ive heard mom and stepdad talk about it infront of me when i was in another country i overheard them say we need more lube lol.

Another time my sister told my other sister use condom for sex, Is he hot? Ragefuel

Me and stepdad had to listen to this female empowerment open hole all the way home they talk about cock and condom, Year ago.

MY WHOLE FAMILY IS SEXHAVER BESIDES ME! REEEEEEE, I WANT INTIMACY WITH A GIRLFRIEND BUT I CANT GET ONE.

Mandate your family to find you a girlfriend.

Otherwise cut all ties.

MAN DATE MY FAMILY TO FIND ME A GIRLFRIND :feelskek:

Yuletide, Xmas
There are multiple ways of saying Christmas without spelling like a retard

Surrounded by sex haver foids in your family, brutal. It's 7am and I haven't fallen asleep yet, maybe I just wont

Will not say T as im not christian

Anyway, Coffee, A huge morning shit and a fap will do me good, Then i will go down buy some farm cider non alcohol pear and peach and drink it all up.
FUCKING STORES ARE CLOSED TODAY, FORGOT TO SAY, FUCKKK IM LITERALLY LOOKING AT 2 empty bottles from last week, Suicfuel, I want some FARM CIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surrounded by sex haver foids in your family, brutal. It's 7am and I haven't fallen asleep yet, maybe I just wont
And sexhaver men