Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment OK I am a tad confused

frickin_cel

frickin_cel

Recruit
★★
I am new here so i have been reading some posts but the Incels don't seem to have a collective agreement on what chad and stacy look like and sometimes depend on the poster that identifies their characteristics. Could someone please describe or show and example for
CHADLITE
CHAD
GIGACHAD
and then do it likewise for:
BECKY
STACY
GIGASTACY

These seem to be the most used terms but my mind can't really seem to understand what they look like. Maybe I am just a lowiqcel:feelstastyman::(

Just attractiveness, no EXACT look
Chadlite - 7/10
Chad 8/10
Gigachad 9/10
Beck 5-6/10
Stacy 7
Gigastacy 7-8

Chadlite: A lighter version of Chad
Chad: Exactly what it says on the tin
Gigachad: Chad squared

Becky: Average roastie, nothing special
Stacy: The gal that dreams are made of
Gigastacy: Angelic, can turn even a Chad into a betaboy orbiter who will grovel on his knees and get cucked for a shot at her snatch

chadlite = pretty boy with very good looking face that usually lacks either the frame or height to be considered a chad.
chad = ideal height, godlike face and frame
gigachad= aesthetic perfection and ideal everything pretty much

becky is stacylite. same applies to the foid.

Chad can be attractive in many unique ways. If someone gets laid regularly that's how you know they are chad. Stacy, well, if you are male you can judge.

I have a strong suspicion that OP is a girl. I can sense it.

Gigachad: 10/10
Chad: 8-9/10
Chadlite: 7/10

Do the same with Gigastacy down to Becky.

Oh then you are so wrong, I have diagnosed autism and adhd. Also severely cutoff from most social contact. Even my parents described me as an ugly baby and most foids legit try to just avoid my path. I hate it and i have been close to suicide many times

Oh then you are so wrong, I have diagnosed autism and adhd. Also severely cutoff from most social contact. Even my parents described me as an ugly baby and most foids legit try to just avoid my path. I hate it and i have been close to suicide many times
What's up with the avatar then?

What's up with the avatar then?
It is a quote i found online and fell deeply in love with. "We are all mad here". I'm pretty sure it is from Alice in wonderland but i don't watch cucked movies. I think it is a Cheshire cat quote.

something is fishy. probably just an under aged summer poster. if it is a female it will slip up eventually.

It is a quote i found online and fell deeply in love with. "We are all mad here". I'm pretty sure it is from Alice in wonderland but i don't watch cucked movies. I think it is a Cheshire cat quote.
Hmmm, I think you're a girl that likes Johnny Depp/Tim Burton flicks and comes here because you find us to be amusing. You're probably a slightly overweight gal, maybe in high school.

something is fishy. probably just an under aged summer poster. if it is a female it will slip up eventually.
I will legit kill myself IF the only website online that i can actually relate it to is openly shunning against me. I am new and all i want to do for now is just learn of the aspects of the blackpill before i can truly identify so posts like these are simply for my education. I am deeply sorry if i somehow managed to come off as foid in any aspect as I myself know i am not but if i cant be here where else do i turn but the rope?
Hmmm, I think you're a girl that likes Johnny Depp/Tim Burton flicks and comes here because you find us to be amusing. You're probably a slightly overweight gal, maybe in high school.
I don't know either of those actors, neither am i in high school but i won't argue all i ask for is your information on the blackpill, i repeat again i am new and only want to learn

I will legit kill myself IF the only website online that i can actually relate it to is openly shunning against me.
no you wont.
don't take the paranoia to seriously. it's just apart of being on a forum thats both open to the public and trying to block half the population.

I will legit kill myself IF the only website online that i can actually relate it to is openly shunning against me. I am new and all i want to do for now is just learn of the aspects of the blackpill before i can truly identify so posts like these are simply for my education. I am deeply sorry if i somehow managed to come off as foid in any aspect as I myself know i am not but if i cant be here where else do i turn but the rope?

I don't know either of those actors, neither am i in high school but i won't argue all i ask for is your information on the blackpill, i repeat again i am new and only want to learn
Are you a cute girl?

Are you a cute girl?
Cuteness is an attribute defined by a cucked society. In any world, where men truly have power over their opposite gender counterparts, foids would have no reason for any defining attributes except for two, claimed or unclaimed. By adhering to the societal definitions of what a "cute girl" is an insinuating that a fellow involuntary celibate is one of these degenerate whores is deeply insulting. So no i am not a "cute girl" but neither are you following the true Incel principles. But lets scale it back, I want to know why you think i am a foid in the first place?

Brad pitt, jess lee Buchanan

No females allowed!!!