Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill does anyone else think dbdr is a mogger?

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
idk he voicemogs and even his "look at me inkwells I am such a sorry bullied man " narration videos seem to mogg my life tenfold.

I don't think he is a truce tbhhe seems fakecel
what do you all think?????????

Last edited:
Brutal halo effect pill. Assuming other positive traits because of one positive trait

there is a YouTuber by the name of "dbdr" that makes narration vids about his life as a blackpill man failing at life and he only uses voice he hides his face....I think he is a fakecel and lying about being ugly

Last edited:
Brutal halo effect pill. Assuming other positive traits because of one positive trait
he was legit talking to foids on chat tho....cant do that as a truecel even if u hide ur face

idk he voicemogs and even his "look at me inkwells I am such a sorry bullied man " narration videos seem to mogg my life tenfold.

I don't think he is a truce tbhhe seems fakecel
what do you all think?????????
The story of him getting bullied are pretty dark

Hes a Doomer.

Hes likely Truecel too:
- 5'11
- Ginger
- One or no friends
- lives at his fathers house
- Memedegree
- Depressed
- Wagecuck/ Sometimes Jobless

Id say if he wasnt such a Doomer Loser in Real life as much as he is on his videos and just gymmaxx he might get to be a 6/10

he was legit talking to foids on chat tho....cant do that as a truecel even if u hide ur face
Chatting doesnt mean shit, just like buying a lottery ticket doesnt guarantee you to hit the jackpot

I think he's a larp.
I think his stories are all made up and he writes a script with imaginary stories before every video.
His voice mogs too hard and he has too many stories and life experience for an ugly loser.

Being of Average Height hes neither Manlet nor Mogger, tho it doesnt mean shit if your a fat ginger with no friends who lives at his fathers dorm.

Hes a Doomer.

Hes likely Truecel too:
- 5'11
- Ginger
- One or no friends
- lives at his fathers house
- Memedegree
- Depressed
- Wagecuck/ Sometimes Jobless

Id say if he wasnt such a Doomer Loser in Real life as much as he is on his videos and just gymmaxx he might get to be a 6/10
5'11(basically 6 ft) pale skinned Irish .....also I just know he must have rich parents too to finance his life

I feel like the incel sphere on youtube are just a bunch of failed normies or dudes that are blackpilled on lookism

There’s literally guys in his comments who have admitted to having wives and kids

Chad/Tyrone only Hypergamy is combining failed/blackpilled normies with incels

That’s why waffles was so popular

I think he's a larp.
I think his stories are all made up and he writes a script with imaginary stories before every video.
His voice mogs too hard and he has too many stories and life experience for an ugly loser.
there is a 80 percent chance he is lapping to gain clout or is simply too depressed to think he is one of us sub 5

like a female who goes "I m just like u guys tehee"

I feel like the incel sphere on youtube are just a bunch of failed normies or dudes that are blackpilled on lookism

There’s literally guys in his comments who have admitted to having wives and kids

Chad/Tyrone only Hypergamy is combining failed/blackpilled normies with incels

That’s why waffles was so popular
like femcels lots of male norms have started lapping as incel because they think its edgy and makes them seem interesting

5'11(basically 6 ft) pale skinned Irish .....also I just know he must have rich parents too to finance his life
Well his Uncle is rich, but his parents appear to be divorced.

Definitely a NEET doesnt mean he has Betabuxx capabilities. Like i doubt he makes much money with his youtube and hes usually only slaving minimum wage jobs.

there is a YouTuber by the name of "dbdr" that makes narration vids about his life as a blackpill man failing at life and he only uses voice he hides his face....I think he is a fakecel and lying about being ugly
His face got leaked he's a ginger with narrow palate

His parents are abusive tho (that what he says)
like femcels lots of male norms have started lapping as incel because they think its edgy and makes them seem interesting
Femcels are just foids that hate men, they all have or had sexual and romantic partners

Normie guys are actually struggling to a degree

His parents are abusive tho (that what he says)

Femcels are just foids that hate men, they all have or had sexual and romantic partners

Normie guys are actually struggling to a degree
hmm fair point about normie men they are struggling to a certain degree too

His face got leaked he's a ginger with narrow palate
can u give me a link I am pretty curious lol(in the dms if its not possible otherwise)

I dunno man, the ginger tax is pretty brutal

Being of Average Height hes neither Manlet nor Mogger, tho it doesnt mean shit if your a fat ginger with no friends who lives at his fathers dorm.
HE aint trucel but just regular incel. Trucels must be turbo manlets (bottom 20%) heiggt wise

I dunno man, the ginger tax is pretty brutal
Screenshot 1403 03 03 at 031232

I THINK HES LEGIT. HIS LIFE SITUATION IS NOT THAT BAD THOUGH.

Fair enough; apparently this is what he actually looks like. If this is true then he is definitely an inkwell
nahh this was fake news I verified...this is a random ginger who posted his pic on looksmaxx to be rated

Yet another "poor me, my life is harder than this other guy who has it bad too. I'm a bigger victim than he is."

failed normie pretty much

I don't think he looks particularly ugly or anything. Just a normie tbh. He beard mogs me for sure though. Does anyone know how tall he is? Why tf is he having issues getting laid? His vids are pretty funny

I don't think he looks particularly ugly or anything. Just a normie tbh. He beard mogs me for sure though. Does anyone know how tall he is? Why tf is he having issues getting laid? His vids are pretty funny
do u have a pic? I m pretty curious lol

5'11

he made a video on height

He is annoying faggot normies sometimes he said relatable things but he rambles for 20 minutes about gay rich boy fago American shit and it's gay. Fuck him