Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Ok Graycel" PT 1

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
When I first went on this site. I had the marks of a grey. And eventually because of me saying dumb shit would eventually the the "ok graycel". And I thought it would be somthing someone that was a edgecel would do. Or somone that was giga black pilled. But as time passed on. I thought nothing about it. Most of my threads are in the lounge. I talk mostly about off topic shit but for some fucking reason, half of em have the "ok graycel" response. But then as I watch other threads it was either that or it people saying they havent read the whole thing because its too long. And its like a fucking pandemic.

And then it dawned on me. "Ok greycel" could be a responce for 90 percent of shit on this site. Itll count as a post. Most people I see who say "ok gracel" are like 5 star rainbow like. Now I kinda have a suspision. What if they say that just for post count? Kinda like boosting in call of duty. What if theres people who use "ok graycel" to speed up there rank? Now I dont have the evidence. Havent really looked into these users that always give "ok graycel" but I kinda wanna do a investigation. Stay tuned.

@NoLooksNoLife Thoughts?

Who the fuck cares. I'm grey again now. And did anything change? No.

If you care about the opinion of internet faggots, then you're beyond help

ok GrAYcel

(i'm grey)

Just postmaxx in the sewers if it bothers you that much. The second you reach 500 posts, no one will call you that anymore.

But fr who gives af. Take it on the chin buddy boyo :feelsYall:

Too many people who say that just spam in the Sewers all day or make useless 0 effort responses to boost their postcount, tbh. I don't count my postmaxxing as part of my postcount, I only have ~15k in actual posts. :feelsjuice:

Love you aprilcel

(Friendly fire is now enabled)
oK GrAY

ok GrAYcel
Good Morning Yawn GIF

Ok MaldireMan0077

Who the fuck cares. I'm grey again now. And did anything change? No.

If you care about the opinion of internet faggots, then you're beyond help
ok gaycel

Just postmaxx in the sewers if it bothers you that much. The second you reach 500 posts, no one will call you that anymore.

But fr who gives af. Take it on the chin buddy boyo :feelsYall:
Ok gaycel

Ok Graycel is the perfect example of an ad hominem and yet so many users use it here thinking they sound coherent and think that is an example of "a good response"

its honestly retarded because faggots can just postmaxx and leave greyceldom within one day. i think postmaxxing shouldnt be a thing

simply just dont say gray stuff. i can count the times ive been called that on one hand and i just reached 500 recently. its mainly one retard (@NoLooksNoLife) who says it to literally everything because he has nothing to contribute to any conversation

Ok Graycel is the perfect example of an ad hominem and yet so many users use it here thinking they sound coherent and think that is an example of "a good response"
Ok GrAYcel

ok GrAYcel

I think you might be reading into it too much. I think it just became some sort of in-joke.
They do it for the memes dude. They know it's tactless.

I think you might be reading into it too much. I think it just became some sort of in-joke.

They do it for the memes dude. They know it's tactless.
of course

that doesn't mean we should give up like a pathetic fucker

keep trying, observe how harsh reality is but try nonetheless

When there's a fire everyone sees how harsh the fire is how dangerous it is, some give it all and try to stop it, others give up

of course

that doesn't mean we should give up like a pathetic fucker

When there's a fire everyone sees how harsh the fire is how dangerous it is, some give it all and try to stop it, others give up
wtf are you talking about :feelskek:

I'm done being Sisyphus. The boulder has rolled down the mountain one too many times. While one arguably shouldn't give up without ever trying, why continue once it becomes apparent it's all in vain? I wanted to include that clip of Brandon (oreo man) talking about how one should give up if nothing's coming from your efforts, but I couldn't find it.
This world is better off burning.

I'm done being Sisyphus. The boulder has rolled down the mountain one too many times. While one arguably shouldn't give up without ever trying, why continue once it becomes apparent it's all in vain? I wanted to include that clip of Brandon (oreo man) talking about how one should give up if nothing's coming from your efforts, but I couldn't find it.

This world is better off burning.
It can't just be pointless it has to be meaningful

I'm not advising anyone to run up to a fire just for the sake of it but if you genuinely cared about the discussions on this forum you would at least try to stop this type of behaviour

It can't just be pointless it has to be meaningful
Even if something is worth fighting for, what's the point if you know nothing's gonna come from it? As for "OK GrAYcel" specifically, telling them off will only egg them on. You should know.
I'm not advising anyone to run up to a fire just for the sake of it but if you genuinely cared about the discussions on this forum you would at least try to stop this type of behaviour
I disagree. If you know your jeremiad will surely fall on deaf ears and you care for this forum, why make a fuss by polemicizing? Why wage wars you cannot win? Nobody will benefit from you doing so.

Even if something is worth fighting for, what's the point if you know nothing's gonna come from it? As for "OK GrAYcel" specifically, telling them off will only egg them on. You should know.
It's just annoying and I would try and kill them if I could, at least punch them once
I disagree. If you know your jeremiad will surely fall on deaf ears and you care for this forum, why make a fuss by polemicizing? Why wage wars you cannot win? Nobody will benefit from you doing so.
I will benefit, it would be a victory over the spammers

simply just dont say gray stuff. i can count the times ive been called that on one hand and i just reached 500 recently. its mainly one retard (@NoLooksNoLife) who says it to literally everything because he has nothing to contribute to any conversation
Rent free, Chico

It's dumb because they spell grey wrong.

Using ok greycel for ranks is dumb when you can postmaxx at the sewers

How long did it take you to ascend above Greycel?

:feelsohh: grAy and joined date 2023 cel should have their iwn subforum to clear filter the clown world globohomo influence on their incel mind:feelstastyman:

ok GrAY.

over

OK GrAY nigger