Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Ok Graycel" PT 1

When I first went on this site. I had the marks of a grey. And eventually because of me saying dumb shit would eventually the the "ok graycel". And I thought it would be somthing someone that was a edgecel would do. Or somone that was giga black pilled. But as time passed on. I thought nothing about it. Most of my threads are in the lounge. I talk mostly about off topic shit but for some fucking reason, half of em have the "ok graycel" response. But then as I watch other threads it was either that or it people saying they havent read the whole thing because its too long. And its like a fucking pandemic.

And then it dawned on me. "Ok greycel" could be a responce for 90 percent of shit on this site. Itll count as a post. Most people I see who say "ok gracel" are like 5 star rainbow like. Now I kinda have a suspision. What if they say that just for post count? Kinda like boosting in call of duty. What if theres people who use "ok graycel" to speed up there rank? Now I dont have the evidence. Havent really looked into these users that always give "ok graycel" but I kinda wanna do a investigation. Stay tuned.
This is a post a graycel would make (i know im also gray). None of this really matters. Besides once you get to like 200+ posts then you are a bit more legitimate.

This is a post a graycel would make (i know im also gray). None of this really matters. Besides once you get to like 200+ posts then you are a bit more legitimate.
Not gonna lie, it pays to have more posts now then back then.