Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oil could go to $200-300 a barrel

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
If Russia cuts off oil & gas to Europe in the next few days.

Cache 600 600 0 0 80 16777215 3323

I dunno about that high, but if they do shut off gas and oil supplies then shit is really gonna hit the fan. Sounds like Russia might declare martial law, they could be on the verge of a revolution. It's all just absolutely surreal and awesome to watch.

Meanwhile that huge nuclear arsenal is just sitting there, begging to be used. :feelshmm:

I dunno about that high, but if they do shut off gas and oil supplies then shit is really gonna hit the fan. Sounds like Russia might declare martial law, they could be on the verge of a revolution. It's all just absolutely surreal and awesome to watch.

Meanwhile that huge nuclear arsenal is just sitting there, begging to be used. :feelshmm:

Ya it occurred to me today that ok EU has played its economic cards, but one of the fears of why EU would sit back is that Russia would turn off the taps.

So now Russia has to play its main card. Which is going to shut down a lot of electricity in Europe, there will probably be blackouts.

I don't know how high oil can go, but the thing is pricing in markets is at the margin. If 6-7 million barrels a day come off the market overnight, the demand has to fall by that much. Which means the price goes up until people somewhere are priced out.

Ya Russia to me seems close to a revolution.

$4.60 for diesel already

If I were you guys, I would be buy some oil stocks right now.

Ya Russia probably has to do a mass call up of whatever their reserves are and possible mass mobilization with conscription. And Belarus has to join the fight. They got to get those Chechens in the fight.

When Russia turns off the oil & gas to Europe there will be widescale long lasting blackouts.

I filled up at Indian Reservation for only 3.10 a gallon!!! Everybody else local at $4 gas. The Indians also had tax-free Strawberry Shortcake Sativa “legal“ weed in stock, along with Monster grape drank on sale.:ahegao:

I'm ready for The Happening bro, just gonna be a little pricey to fill the tank for a bit lol
I no longer have a vehicle as it was repossessed months ago where currently I have creditors hounding me, but I don't fucking care as I walk everywhere on foot because I'm surrounded by mountains in all directions anyways. :feelsjuice::yes:

I really hope the Russians do, if oil goes up to $120.00 per barrel [or higher] would essentially destroy the United States economy or dollar overnight. Team chaos reporting in. :feelsjuice::yes:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3aXHqrvG04

Ya today I began thinking about how Russia will respond and what will happen on stocks etc. No way can Russia not respond after all the sanctions, being cut out of so many things.

Bought bags of Chicken wings while still somewhat affordable and cases of Corona beer too. Blowing thousands before prices skyrocket even more.

Oil blew past $100 yesterday. :feelsohgod:

Ya today I began thinking about how Russia will respond and what will happen on stocks etc. No way can Russia not respond after all the sanctions, being cut out of so many things.
I predict that Russia will have the entire Ukraine taken over either by the end of this weekend or about mid next week. Putin is pretty shrewd along with his cabinet of advisors, if there is anything I'm sure of they have some kind of trick up their sleeves they've been saving where they'll take every sort of retaliatory measures against the U.S. and the E.U. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Bought bags of Chicken wings while still somewhat affordable and cases of Corona beer too. Blowing thousands before prices skyrocket even more.

Oil blew past $100 yesterday. :feelsohgod:
Smoke them while you still got them is my motto, the United States very well could economically collapse by the end of this year or by the beginning of the next. After that, you're going to have a civil war, lawlessness, martial law, and an empire collapse that will make the collapse of ancient Rome look tame by comparison. Very shortly everybody is going to forget about the collapse of ancient Rome where the collapse of the United States will be the new historical footnote. Currently, I am enjoying what little bit of self-indulgence I can, because by next summer a majority of us will be fighting and killing just to not starve to death by next summer. :feelsjuice:

Smoke them while you still got them is my motto, the United States very well could economically collapse by the end of this year or by the beginning of the next. After that, you're going to have a civil war, lawlessness, martial law, and an empire collapse that will make the collapse of ancient Rome look tame by comparison. Very shortly everybody is going to forget about the collapse of ancient Rome where the collapse of the United States will be the new historical footnote. :feelsjuice:

One thing I've seen is in many Western countries they are now attacking the security of property by governments ordering property seized. Even ancient Rome wasn't that stupid to attack property rights.

A way Julius Caesar won over people is after he took control by force, he said the property of everyone is secure - including people who openly fought against him and funded opposition to him. Just going forward he said you can't now fund to overthrow me as that would be treason. That made his former enemies think hey this guy isn't that bad after all we can live with this.

One thing I've seen is in many Western countries they are now attacking the security of property by governments ordering property seized. Even ancient Rome wasn't that stupid to attack property rights.

A way Julius Caesar won over people is after he took control by force, he said the property of everyone is secure - including people who openly fought against him and funded opposition to him. Just going forward he said you can't now fund to overthrow me as that would be treason. That made his former enemies think hey this guy isn't that bad after all we can live with this.
The goal of the western new world order model is to get rid of all private property essentially reducing everyone to a bunch of corporate welfare plantation niggers where they own and control everything, that's why. "You will own nothing and be happy, or don't be happy, we don't give a fuck either way." :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
Brutal drivers license pill

:feelsjuice:

Brutal drivers license pill

:feelsjuice:
It doesn't matter anyway with a driver's license or without one. A good used car costs about $10,000.00 or you can get an absurd car loan for about $400.00-$500.00 a month. Vehicle insurance anywhere from $100.00-$200.00 monthly. Gasoline soon to be $15.00 a gallon.

Basically, if you're not wealthy or some rich trust fund kid little shit, you're taking the bus, bicycling, or walking everywhere now. It's fucking over. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

It doesn't matter anyway with a driver's license or without one. A good used car costs about $10,000.00 or you can get an absurd car loan for about $400.00-$500.00 a month. Vehicle insurance anywhere from $100.00-$200.00 monthly. Gasoline soon to be $15.00 a gallon.

Basically, if you're not wealthy or some rich trust fund kid little shit, you're taking the bus, bicycling, or walking everywhere now. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

subway and the bus for me to go wage cuck

one day I’ll save enough to buy a car

But then I’ll need my liscence
:feels:

Just ordered my Ebike battery and should have it this week, giving me everything I need to convert my bicycle. At least I'll have an extremely cheap method of transportation for up to 32 km/hour.

I'm ahead of the curve. I am fairly close to a driving license... but yeah, most certainly fuck cars at this rate.

Noob stock pickers are always late.
Those stocks are going to be completely worthless soon, hopefully, you know when to cash out or else you'll lose your ass. We're going to be seeing people blowing out their brains in office cubicles, jumping off of skyscrapers swan diving, and family murder-suicides here pretty soon. [Like 2007-2008 multiplied by a thousand or two everywhere.] :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
subway and the bus for me to go wage cuck

one day I’ll save enough to buy a car

But then I’ll need my liscence
:feels:
I walk ten miles every single day on foot to work and back, because I'm a crazy motherfucker like that. Every day I look at the gasoline prices at the gas stations walking by and just smile with a shit-eating grin on my face. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:

Fear the nobodies:feelsdevil:

Shit is already almost $4 a gallon, was below $2 throughout Trump's presidency

Shit is already almost $4 a gallon, was below $2 throughout Trump's presidency
$4.00 on its way to $10.00, from there it will only rise exponentially without limit. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Keep your eyes on diesel, if it becomes too expensive trucking or transportation industries go bankrupt, coming soon. Even more supply chain disruptions. :feelsEhh:

Don’t look up Taiwan at all

Don’t look up Taiwan at all
Should be fun if the Chinese make a go for it, I hope they do just to make Washington D.C. seethe. :feelsEhh:

Realistically, however, unlike Ukraine in Taiwan, there are American soldiers and missile battery stations already there. So for China, that would be instant war with the United States in that case, not that I care of course. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Should be fun if the Chinese make a go for it, I hope they do just to make Washington D.C. seethe. :feelsEhh:

Realistically, however, unlike Ukraine in Taiwan, there are already American soldiers and missile battery stations already there. So for China, that would be instant war with the United States in that case, not that I care of course. :feelsEhh:
They going to have some sort of power outage if it didn’t happen already

They going to have some sort of power outage if it didn’t happen already
I'm just a simple American dissident, rebel, and revolutionary, whatever Russia or China does to take out the entire United States government with minimal or no loss of life on the mainland of North America is just fine by me. With that, they have my blessing. :feelsEhh:

Freight rates seem frozen despite rising costs.
Seeing barely a little over 2 dollars a mile lately.
January was around 3+

Freight rates seem frozen despite rising costs.
Seeing barely a little over 2 dollars a mile lately.
January was around 3+
Hey man, how are you doing? Good to see you. Quick question, at what price of diesel do you see trucking and transportation industries becoming crippled in your experience? :feelsjuice:

Hey man, how are you doing? Good to see you. Quick question, at what price of diesel do you see trucking and transportation industries becoming crippled in your experience? :feelsjuice:
Varies from person to person.
The 08 prices crushed smaller companies with a lot of debt.
I imagine a repeat would also be the same.
I have no debt so I can weather it longer than someone with notes.
The industry has been consolidating this year though a lot of large companies have gone on buying sprees buying up smaller carriers.
Bigger companies also tend to get government handouts where as the smaller ops are left to fend for themselves.

Varies from person to person.
The 08 prices crushed smaller companies with a lot of debt.
I imagine a repeat would also be the same.
I have no debt so I can weather it longer than someone with notes.
The industry has been consolidating this year though a lot of large companies have gone on buying sprees buying up smaller carriers.
Bigger companies also tend to get government handouts where as the smaller ops are left to fend for themselves.
Good to know, thanks for that information fren. :feelsjuice::yes:

Good to know, thanks for that information fren. :feelsjuice::yes:
I still think part shortages will cripple it faster then diesel prices.
2-3 week waits for most sensors and it’s now getting harder to find some mechanical parts.
Shortages will only get worse.

I still think part shortages will cripple it faster then diesel prices.
2-3 week waits for most sensors and it’s now getting harder to find some mechanical parts.
Shortages will only get worse.
That's actually a good point, and as this current geopolitical war intensifies I can only imagine places like China will either slow shipments of parts or even stop them entirely. There may come a point where the United States itself will have sanctions against it on a long enough timeframe. :feelsjuice::yes:

That's actually a good point, and as this current geopolitical war intensifies I can only imagine places like China will either slow shipments of parts or even stop them entirely. There may come a point where the United States itself will have sanctions against it on a long enough timeframe. :feelsjuice::yes:
Most electronics come from Taiwan.
China taking it could have far greater consequences then what’s currently going on in Europe.
Most mechanical parts are made in Mexico.

Most electronics come from Taiwan.
China taking it could have far greater consequences then what’s currently going on in Europe.
Most mechanical parts are made in Mexico.
Good point. :feelsjuice::yes:

The U.S is about to learn a hard lesson on why you shouldn’t outsource the manufacturing of key components.
Indeed, dumbasses all of them who run this nation who are only concerned with short-term profits, they deserve all the horrors coming to them a millionfold. I pity them not at all, they deserve no mercy or quarter. I hope they all suffer tremendously and that it is agonizing. :feelsdevil::yes:

Russia threatened today to cut off the natural gas to Europe. But said they hadn't made a final decision yet.

The Ukrainian army is said to have a heavy presence near the breakaway regions in Eastern Ukraine. But they face danger of encirclement as seen in the map below.

Kiev is also being gradually encircled, and the Ukrainians are fighting there.

Meanwhile Russia seems to be moving toward Odessa. And another city North of Crimea, Zaporizhya.

According to the New York Times, weapons are flooding into Western Ukraine from the West.

FNEjEz VEAcnjV

This will cause a crisis because currently our entire infrastructure depends on oil. I can see how prices of everything from electricity to logistics to food going up when there's already a massive inflation problem.

People are soon going to chimp out in the streets when everything runs out or becomes way too expensive.

Last edited: