Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Oh no, summer is coming. Time for chad to show his ripped body, full hair and stacy gf. AHHHHHHHHH

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
AHHHHHHHHHH. I am staying inside. I don't need to see that shit. Gorgeous, tight teens running around with perfect proportions and trying to get ravaged by chad.

It's not fair buddy boyos. I just want my ugly, cute gf I can cuddle with during summer nights. I don't even want a hot gf, like chad. I have 0 standards for women. Still, not one of them is interested while the hot dudes have a buffet of holes to choose from.

I am honestly thinking about using my JBW card and going to Thailand and become a mogger. I mean, it has worked in the past for some cels, as we have seen.

Why should I try to be perfect for overweight western-women who want chad only, when I can just date a way cuter, 5ft, 100 pound asian girl? This might be lifefuel tbh

Has anyone had experiences? David Bond maxxing tbh??

900814B8 71AF 4667 9D93 AC3594F156D4

Summer is the most dreadful time frame in existence.
Heat.
Bugs.
Boring green grass.
Green everywhere.
Constant shifts in temperature at night and day.
People.
People.
I also should mention people.
The chads and foids are EVERYWHERE and constantly mogging.
Fuck. I'm hibernating until the cold comes again.
Pure LDAR season.

"white" normie and gook whore

Im in summer school and its daily classes for an hour every day of the week ill be too busy to notice till fall lol.

Fuckem covid will killem all lol

I want to use it as an opportunity to get healthy and try to get my life back together (as much as I can).

Heat.
Bugs.
Boring green grass.
Green everywhere.
People.
People.
Pure LDAR season.
fuck summer
"white" normie and gook whore

AAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAASSHSH ÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHAHHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAa

Chad where?
Full hair where?

Fuck I can't wear my hoodie in the summer. Fuck fuck fuck, I hate summers.

It sucks so much. I always want to take my shirt off in summer but I just always look so pale, ever since I was young, going outside barely helps. I'm also skinny even though I went to the gym a lot. I just can't compare with all the guys that have well defined pecs, arms, and are 5 times as muscular as me. Life is cruel.

Edit: and perfect teeth as well. So infuriating

all the seasons just blur together for me tbh

40°c where I'm at

Heat.
Bugs.
Boring green grass.
Green everywhere.
People.
People.
Pure LDAR season.

PEOPLE is big one

Im in summer school and its daily classes for an hour every day of the week ill be too busy to notice till fall lol.

Fuckem covid will killem all lol

I recall back in my summer school days that there was plenty of ass on display. You of course have hoodrat foids that are forced to be there who dress like whores. May be dumb as fuck but some are hot. Then you have a combination of girls from other schools so even more distractions and awkwardness cause barely anyone knows anyone but this just put Chads on a pedestal at lightening speed.

Summer school was pretty suifuel for that and also having to get up fucking early when everyone else gets to do whatever the fuck they want all day. I suppose it's nice it's actually sunny out at 6am in the summer though.

Winter is coming here, lifefuel for southern hemispherecels

Last edited:
That man is Chad, show me truecel being successful in SEA, jbw is bullshit :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Was planning on looksmaxxing and gymaxxing this summer, but I live in Ontario and we're probably still gonna be in lockdown. JFL

I am honestly thinking about using my JBW card and going to Thailand and become a mogger. I mean, it has worked in the past for some cels, as we have seen.
another day on chads.is

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back