Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Oh no no american women wants so i need to to travel to SEA, latinas america, ukraine

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
:feels::feels::feels:
And local men cause if you were blackpiller you would know that you have higher social status, money, media on your side compared to local men :redpill::redpill::redpill:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4rwgqFTN0k&t=353s

@SocialzERo
@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@Lebensmüder
@Animecel2D
@PPEcel
@Deathmint
@Legionarivs
@Ika-Sama
@Broly
@kanyepilled

Even if the guy is not white or uglier than the locals, he still has more SMV because of first world status

Ethnic foids are hypergamous whores
They are worse than American foids

Images 1

Submit to your future waifu @To koniec :feelsdevil:

Even if the guy is not white or uglier than the locals, he still has more SMV because of first world status
the only way for them to know is if you dress super nicely and paint a target on your back to get robbed, or to go out of your way to tell everyone there

the only way for them to know is if you dress super nicely and paint a target on your back to get robbed, or to go out of your way to tell everyone there
Literally, by speaking a foreign language, they can tell if you are either a foreigner or not. You don't need to show off your goods and MENA, SEA and India aren't violent

Literally, by speaking a foreign language, they can tell if you are either a foreigner or not. You don't need to show off your goods and MENA, SEA and India aren't violent
also saw polish guys in poland speaking english and polish women were orbiting over them
They're hoes bro. I've seen their dark side on the moon :feelsdevil:

I'm looking out for you maaane

View attachment 506106
based picture tbh :lul::lul::lul:

you are still hoping for slav girls ?

I think if you're a real incel, then foreign foids will use you as a wallet.

based picture tbh :lul::lul::lul:

you are still hoping for slav girls ?
Based Wut? Whut sorta reverse psychology you pulling here? :feelssus:

No , not anymore if you're a blacked addicting cuckold :feelswhat: