Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i hate fact i got fat due to meds

To koniec

To koniec

الحياة الدنيا قصيرة، فتوب إلى الله قبل أن ترجع إلى
★★★★★
from august of 2017 to april of 2018
i went from 106 to 83 kg
only to again rispolept and now weightning something like 110 kg

and before 17 i was underweight

Naruja 1

Naruja

that guy kneeling is me
life sucks so much for me, autism, schizophrenia, being fat i wish i wasn't born
funniest thing brother which i don't have contact for 11 years neither had autism, schizophrenia and was even taller than me ( was 5'11 ) while i am 5'8

i think why it's caused by my parents did gave birth at quite old age mother was 36 and father 38 when i was born

if i can have kids ( which will i won't cause no foids wants me ) i will only decide when i young
it's proven more older you are your kids will suffer
and i have theory that my schizo might triggered by stress which i constantly lived for years being bullied in school and that was caused by weird behavior ( aka assburger ) which led me to takin meds and getting fat

i won't you show my face because i have some enemies here you fuckers might dox me even if that photo doesn't have link to me facebook profile

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Animecel2D
@Lebensmüder
@PPEcel
@Broly
@Caesercel
@Diocel

Cope. Exercise and eat less.

Why tf r u kneeling?

from august of 2017 to april of 2018
i went from 106 to 83 kg
only to again rispolept and now weightning something like 110 kg

and before 17 i was underweight

life sucks so much for me, autism, schizophrenia, being fat i wish i wasn't born

Hello. I used to take Risperidone suppress some of my ASD symptoms(anxiety, agitation, certain kinds of negative thoughts) and also experienced some weight gain. However, it was only slight for me because I ate very little in those days.

There are a number of genetic mutations that overlap between ASD and SSD...

minoxidil makes me retain water so I'm about 3-4lbs more than what I should be. I legit look like a chipmunk, it's bad. It's a surprisingly hard fix since I can't get prescription level diuretics. I'm going to have to mix up the dosing when I get a fuller head. Balding is too brutal

that's what you get for being a theaterfag

The Greeks and southern Italians can't keep getting away with this!:feelsping:

yes and i will go complete insane

Most of the young men being made to take meds aren't actually suffering disorders when you consider how the prussian style school system is basically antithetical to the way that young male minds learn and interact. If you have any control over whether you take meds, at least give it a try for a while. At the very least you will build some fortitude.

Kek

The whole point is you pay via insurance for pills you never needed for your entire life till you die. Once you start you are basically hooked as stopping fucks you up.

By your writing, no offense, you are already pretty fucked...

So what if you are insane? How do you stop being insane?

Okay!:feelsokman:
Let me grab my rope and chair.

I overdosed on promethazine once because I was raging with the fact I couldn't sleep. It gave me slightly hamiparesis before falling unconscious onto my bed.

So what if you are insane? How do you stop being insane?
Unfortunately, not all illnesses can be cured. It's a bit cliche but sometimes the treatment is worse than the disease. Still, treatment is pushed on people even if there is evidence against it because it's big money.

Unfortunately, not all illnesses can be cured. It's a bit cliche but sometimes the treatment is worse than the disease. Still, treatment is pushed on people even if there is evidence against it because it's big money.

There is little worse than losing your own mind. Especially when it makes you paranoid and/or violent. Being numb to the world is bad, but being violent and insane is probably worse. And we have to find a better way.

There is little worse than losing your own mind. Especially when it makes you paranoid and/or violent. Being numb to the world is bad, but being violent and insane is probably worse. And we have to find a better way.
yeah wish it wouldn't happen to me but it happened

many incels suffer but they can cope find happiness while i don't

yeah wish it wouldn't happen to me but it happened

many incels suffer but they can cope find happiness while i don't

If it's an issue with brain chemistry, I think psychedelic therapy might be the answer. It'll take some research, but I think one day they'll break through with something.

Take the pills or die goy!

If it's an issue with brain chemistry, I think psychedelic therapy might be the answer. It'll take some research, but I think one day they'll break through with something.
worst i see many beautiful polish girls which are not in me reach and they have great while i suffer everyday for many reasons, i see people on my age slowly getting married, creating families
that's reason why i lost my faith in God which allowed me to be in this situation
how many digits can you memorize?
honestly when you ask i have good memory in this regard like what i was doing on 15 april of 2018 and events in my life

worst i see many beautiful polish girls which are not in me reach and they have great while i suffer everyday for many reasons, i see people on my age slowly getting married, creating families
that's reason why i lost my faith in God which allowed me to be in this situation

Do you feel desire at all?

desire in what
creating family, yes

but if i'm right in what you think i'm often unable to anchieve happiness

That's what I'm curious about. What do you mean by "unable to achieve happiness?" Are you anhedonic, you don't want anything and are devoid of feeling? Or do you know what you want, you just can't have it?

That's what I'm curious about. What do you mean by "unable to achieve happiness?" Are you anhedonic, you don't want anything and are devoid of feeling? Or do you know what you want, you just can't have it?
yes i know what i want just can't have it, sometimes i feel inner anger i feel awful when my brain feels bad and then especially can't experience joy

my inner world/fantasy anime shounen world and anime shounens and architecture are my only copes
i'm autistic enought when i look up on pictures of buildings i feel happiness

yes i know what i want just can't have it, sometimes i feel inner anger i feel awful when my brain feels bad and then especially can't experience joy

my inner world/fantasy anime shounen world and anime shounens and architecture are my only copes
i'm autistic enought when i look up on pictures of buildings i feel happiness

Nothing wrong with appreciating pictures of buildings, you deserve that happiness.

But you just said you "can't experience joy." What exactly do you mean by that?

Screenshot 20211023 080106 1

mogs me at having a girl look at you like that

Nothing wrong with appreciating pictures of buildings, you deserve that happiness.

But you just said you "can't experience joy." What exactly do you mean by that?
it's negative symptoms of schizophrenia, my emotions often are surpressed and often have negative thoughts

'
Negative mental symptoms
  • a seeming lack of interest in the world.
  • not wanting to interact with other people (social withdrawal)
  • an inability to feel or express pleasure (anhedonia)
  • an inability to act spontaneously.
  • decreased sense of purpose.
  • lack of motivation (avolition)
  • not talking much.
you said anhedonia and you might be right

schizophrenia is hell
I'm sorry broski :fuk:
thanks
View attachment 514098
mogs me at having a girl look at you like that
one said same when i shared my pictures...so maybe, i'm facially not bad actually i'm normie some said high tier normie

it's negative symptoms of schizophrenia, my emotions often are surpressed and often have negative thoughts

'
Negative mental symptoms
  • a seeming lack of interest in the world.
  • not wanting to interact with other people (social withdrawal)
  • an inability to feel or express pleasure (anhedonia)
  • an inability to act spontaneously.
  • decreased sense of purpose.
  • lack of motivation (avolition)
  • not talking much.
you said anhedonia and you might be right

That's why I asked how you felt. If you were devoid of wanting, or if you knew what you wanted but couldn't have it. The latter is good, it means you still have feelings. The former is anhedonia.

,,negative symptoms" doesn't exist. It's actually induced by the medicament. given how schizophrenia operates, It would be completely counterintuitive, almost a paradox to have both, negative, and, positive symptoms simultaneously. your negative thoughts doesn't reflect the disorder per se, but unresolved past trauma. you're entrapped.

,,negative symptoms" doesn't exist. It's actually induced by the medicament. given how schizophrenia operates, It would be completely counterintuitive, almost a paradox to have both, negative, and, positive symptoms simultaneously. your negative thoughts doesn't reflect the disorder per se, but unresolved past trauma. you're entrapped.
interesting, are you interested in this topics ?
That's why I asked how you felt. If you were devoid of wanting, or if you knew what you wanted but couldn't have it. The latter is good, it means you still have feelings. The former is anhedonia.
yes it's latter

yes it's latter

Okay that's good. You can still feel despite the medication. You just need to overcome this depression that has you convinced you can't achieve happiness.

I also gained weight in early twenties, i was skinny till then. Losing weight is constant struggle that need nerves of steel and determination, what we incels usually lack. Also we are most of the time at home where food is within reach, active lifestyle is the best for maintaining faster metabolism and avoid food.

I’m confused, is that you currently or an old picture?