Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill belated birthday and attempted rope ( 11 days at mental asylum )

To koniec

To koniec

Pupper
★★★★★
7 july i turned 24 so happy birthday...but i didn't know that i will spend my time at mental asylum during my birthday.
Dunno ( besides @Mecoja ) that besides schizophrenia and asperger i have for year problems with reflux and sight ( i don't have bad sight ), but rather during reflux i have paranoid thoughts and negative thoughts about myself and others, thoughts like i'm going to die and blurred vision and eyes poop out and roll up.
It's agony for me with usual problems.
For entire may and june i didn't have single incident but at same time paranoid thoughts, thinking about death( not in sense of rope but monsters killing me in my thougths ) and negative about people which i don't want to hurt.

But 3 july and 4 july it happened again and 4 july i did decision which regret ( besides all memes here about rope ) i wanted to die and i overdosed drugs for me schizophrenia...I was at hospital on an IV.
At 23 pm they moved me to the mental asylum ( it's within bulding ) and i spend next 11 days here. I can say that experience being in mental asylum is close to the public/normie imagination about this.

People are moving like zombies here, one guy at night went into delirium and urinated at my bed, one girl were dragged my staff screaming painfully, one poor fella saw 'shadows'...this people are truly mentally ill and suffer unlike many edgelords here think about themselvs.
I went latter on second floor when things were much better and quiet.

But sadly i got worst guy in my room he laughed like maniac out loud, talked to himself, constantly asked other patients about cigarrets and coffer ( i don't drink neither smoke ) but he was also fat and asked me about food. But there was also guy who was obssesed about women ( i know what you think about foids ) but guy was obssesed about them in very mentally ill way. First days of this was hell for me but now i feel better on new meds which are way better on my mood and psyche than older ones.

Still i feel bad for some people here cause they truly lost at life. Today i get exit cause doctors saw my better condition. So happy birtday for me i guess...

@Mecoja
@PPEcel
@SocialzERo
@Caesercel
@Broly
@Transcended Trucel
@Ika-Sama
@Animecel2D
@Made in Heaven
@Lebensmüder

happy birthday man

sucks that happened to you

im guessing polish asylums suck

W którym szpitalu byłeś?

A poza tym najlepszego

Best wishes brocel, take care now. Mental illnesses are living hell. I feel sorry for many of them, i saw my mom from normal healthy person deteriorating into something i cant even describe. It hurt me to see her like that. Both physical and mental health is very important.

Hope you get well. Don't forget to take your meds.

Sorry that happened you happened on your birthday, hope doing alright man.

Brutal, you had some luck you weren't locked in a cage with a retarted foid :yes::feelshmm:

7 july i turned 24 so happy birthday...but i didn't know that i will spend my time at mental asylum during my birthday.
Dunno ( besides @Mecoja ) that besides schizophrenia and asperger i have for year problems with reflux and sight ( i don't have bad sight ), but rather during reflux i have paranoid thoughts and negative thoughts about myself and others, thoughts like i'm going to die and blurred vision and eyes poop out and roll up.
For entire may and june i didn't have single incident but at same time paranoid thoughts, thinking about death( not in sense of rope but monsters killing me in my thougths ) and negative about people which i don't want to hurt.

But 3 july and 4 july it happened again and 4 july i did decision which regret ( besides all memes here about rope ) i wanted to die and i overdosed drugs for me schizophrenia...I was at hospital on an IV.
At 23 pm they moved me to the mental asylum ( it's within bulding ) and i spend next 11 days here. I can say that experience being in mental asylum is close to the public/normie imagination about this.

People are moving like zombies here, one guy at night went into delirium and urinated at my bed, one girl were dragged my staff screaming painfully, one poor fella saw 'shadows'...this people are truly mentally ill and suffer unlike many edgelords here think about themselvs.

But sadly i got worst guy in my room he laughed like maniac out loud, talked to himself, constantly asked other patients about cigarrets and coffer ( i don't drink neither smoke ) but he was also fat and asked me about food. But there was also guy who was obssesed about women ( i know what you think about foids ) but guy was obssesed about them in very mentally ill way. First days of this was hell for me but now i feel better on new meds which are way better on my mood and psyche than older ones.

Still i feel bad for some people here cause they truly lost at life. Today i get exit cause doctors saw my better condition. So happy birtday for me i guess...

@Mecoja
@PPEcel
@SocialzERo
@Caesercel
@Broly
@Transcended Trucel
@Ika-Sama
@Animecel2D
@Made in Heaven
@Lebensmüder
Holy fuck brutal. lives accursed damn. Glad you're feeling better now though. Mental illness is under discussed here, likely causes many here to be incel to some degree too. Impossible to NT Maxx like a normie when you have mood changing too often and easily without any control.

Best wishes brocel, take care now. Mental illnesses are living hell. I feel sorry for many of them, i saw my mom from normal healthy person deteriorating into something i cant even describe. It hurt me to see her like that. Both physical and mental health is very important.
yes and sadly in many cases mental health is even harder to fix than physical. No exercise for your brain problems :blackpill:

@Mecoja
@PPEcel
@SocialzERo
@Caesercel
@Broly
@Transcended Trucel
@Ika-Sama
@Animecel2D
@Made in Heaven
@Lebensmüder
Very brutal. But still glad that you are feeling better though.
Holy fuck brutal. lives accursed damn. Glad you're feeling better now though. Mental illness is under discussed here, likely causes many here to be incel to some degree too. Impossible to NT Maxx like a normie when you have mood changing too often and easily without any control.

@Mecoja
@PPEcel
@SocialzERo
@Caesercel
@Broly
@Transcended Trucel
@Ika-Sama
@Animecel2D
@Made in Heaven
@Lebensmüder
I worked at mental health center years ago and noticed the patients have zero desire to get better and improve themselves. The only thing they want to do is smoke. A very distant second thing they like is drink coffee but smoking is really what they want to do. Also staff some mean well but nothing they do ever actually helps anyone. And all are on psychotropic drugs that in most cases also don’t help.

Life is hell for the unlucky and heaven for the Lucky. :feelsclown:

@Mecoja
@PPEcel
@SocialzERo
@Caesercel
@Broly
@Transcended Trucel
@Ika-Sama
@Animecel2D
@Made in Heaven
@Lebensmüder
Najlepszego życzę tobie, ja byłem 5 miesięcy w szpitalu i wyszedłem bardziej popierdolony niż zwykle:feelsrope:

Happy birthday