Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Oh my god how hard is it for foids to put the fork down?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Screenshot wwwhealthlinecom 20190902 23 42 25

They all think they're better than us because we weren't born with jaws like Crimson Chin from the Fairly OddParents. And the rest of society... agrees with them.

HONK HONK

If you aren't attracted to those fat pigs it's double over. The waist lines expanding further everyday.

167lbs for 20 year olds JFL! Reminder that the average woman is only 5’6”! Most guys in the 1950’s didn’t weight much more than 180lb.

I have to leanmaxx and get down to 180lb of pure muscle and get my skin grafts I need and fly my ass to Asia. I HAVE TO!

I weigh 120 lbs. 5'6".

fat whores should be sent to the abattoir

My Greatest Generation family lived until their 80's or 90's.

167lbs for 20 year olds JFL! Reminder that the average woman is only 5’6”! Most guys in the 1950’s didn’t weight much more than 180lb.

I have to leanmaxx and get down to 180lb of pure muscle and get my skin grafts I need and fly my ass to Asia. I HAVE TO!
170.6 pounds, 38.6 inch waist, 5'4. Average 20 year old foid who gets dozens of good-looking guys hitting her up on Tinder every day. In no other point in history has it ever been more over.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL JFLLLL they weigh more than me.

You got to have a giant dick to fuck these bitches because you have to get past six inches of fat before you even touch the pussy...

170.6 pounds, 38.6 inch waist, 5'4. Average 20 year old foid who gets dozens of good-looking guys hitting her up on Tinder every day. In no other point in history has it ever been more over.
American and most of Europe are fucking done for. A 5/10 woman is a landwhale, a skinny butterface with decent tits can be a 7/10 JFL! American standards are so fucking low it hurts. A 5/10 in Asia mogs most American women.

JFL, a 250lbs foid has more smv than a sub 8 man in 2019.

This is partly why universal healthcare is such horseshit. Until Bernie or Warren tells fatties to lose weight, you know they're just pandering for votes.

Honestly kind of surprised at the Euro weights. Shows that even with access to healthcare people won't listen to advice.

I made a conscious decision to count the foids who are over weight where I live. I lostcount because there were so many. And these women still smv mog all the gymcels to oblivion.

American and most of Europe are fucking done for. A 5/10 woman is a landwhale, a skinny butterface with decent tits can be a 7/10 JFL! American standards are so fucking low it hurts. A 5/10 in Asia mogs most American women.
A 5/10 with a godawful personality and no skills. (You'd think a landwhale would at least know how to cook or have a decent palette, but they all got fat off pumpkin spice lattes and Tex-Mex takeout, so no dice there, even.) The obesity epidemic has barely even touched East Asia, and they have declared war. Ricebros actually have a sane view on diet and body composition.

You got to have a giant dick to fuck these bitches because you have to get past six inches of fat before you even touch the pussy...
No wonder so many of those fat whores are queen of spades.

I worked with a lot of women for years in banking. After like 22 they were just getting bigger and bigger at a terrifying rate. They were out eating me every meal.

There was a few high IQ women(usually Northwest European or Asians ethnically) who made a tremendous effort & dedication and managed to stay slim. But that was not the norm. (And I am talking actual normally slim, like the old 'ideal weight' tables, not the 'new' cucked weight tables.)

You might think these 5'4, 170 lb 'average'(aka 50% are even more obese.. are happy because they can still get laid. Yes on rare occasion they can get a chad or chadlite in a brief relationship. But the thin girls sexual market value mogs the absolute fuck out of a landwhale.

The women were well aware of this reality. Most were always trying to diet.. just women's self control is so low they kept failing, and actually getting bigger over time.

Women have the self-control of children? Imagine my shock.

Water is being wet.

I'm 5'7, 147 lbs

> The average American woman 20 years old and up weights 170.6 pounds and stands at… almost 5 feet 4 inches tall.
JFL

Most women don't bathe for up to three days as well. Imagine the stench between their disgusting pig folds.

A footlong dick would be looking like a dipstick coated with lard after being taken out of that pussy.

5'4" and 170lbs?! Wow.

I'm 6'4" and 140lbs.

38.6 inch waists???? jesus. I'm 5'8" 164-168 with around 29.5" waist. Clown world that 38.6 inch waists are "average" for 5'4" females.

38 inch waist on a 5'4 woman nigga what. And this is supposed to be our great reward for betabuxx wagecucking? :feelskek:

I'm 5'10, 158 and I'm a 30 inch waist.

Imagine being accused of having an entitlement complex for not wanting to get married to someone who'll die 30 years before you and pass her disease onto Chad's your children, on top of being nauseating to look at and be within smelling distance of.