Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Oh look another incel hating subreddit

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

Subreddit dedicated exclusively to repost pictures of Stormfrontcels without their permission so left-wing retarded cucks can laugh at them. Makes my blood boil because it truly shows the double standard of reddit, if someone else made a subreddit dedicted to repost pictures of ugly foids and laugh at them, it would be closed immediately and they would send FBI to his place for hate speech kek.

Corporations have far too much power when it comes to enforcing their own believes in social spaces.

Cringe anarchy was like this sub, only that it was mocking lefties, but it was banned unsurprisingly.

Corporations have far too much power when it comes to enforcing their own believes in social spaces.
That's why we need our own social spaces not controlled by cucks and whores.

Cringe anarchy was like this sub, only that it was mocking lefties, but it was banned unsurprisingly.

Cringe anarchy was my favorite sub I was so mad when it was banned

Don't care, I'm a sandnigger.
gymletethnicel

That's only because of cucked Anglo society which plays along with this ideology and because people in Anglolands think there's nothing wrong with being a snitch and reporting people.

In Slavlands, even a lot of lefists would not report someone for being a "nazi" because people have this "don't be a snitch" mentality. There's no one who is looked down more than people who snitch on other people. It was the same back in communism.

They want me dead so I honestly dont care lmao.

JFL at people on reddit making fun out of anyone when they took a picture of themselves and they look like this lol:

HBmQbRn.jpg

Cuckit doesnt consider thathate speech