Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Oh god this is exactly me except I’m nearly 5 years younger

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
E2B75473 8A35 4388 8B29 09C5FE78BD0C

Tho I might be getting kicked out within the next few weeks

Holy shit this would be me if I still lived with my parents.

Kicked out? Why?

Holy shit this would be me if I still lived with my parents.

Kicked out? Why?
They think it might be better for me if I try being on my own for at least a few months and are looking into places to put me in. But I have a few weeks to show them that I can start trying to better myself, work on my mental health and be a bigger contributor to the house before deciding

Ngl I have been really been a drain on their own mental health lately but they have told me that they really do feel awful that I’ve been feeling so bad lately

They think it might be better for me if I try being on my own for at least a few months and are looking into places to put me in. But I have a few weeks to show them that I can start trying to better myself, work on my mental health and be a bigger contributor to the house before deciding

Ngl I have been really been a drain on their own mental health lately
If you get a job and live on your own, you'd make yourself a better prospect for women since women are extremely judgmental of men who live with their parents.

If you get a job and live on your own, you'd make yourself a better prospect for women since women are extremely judgmental of men who live with their parents.
Not if it’s a retail wageslave job

Relatable, I'm almost 30.

I'm living almost 9 years alone already

Coping into the stratosphere and beyond i see. AWALT chadsexual, never forget. Chad can drink beer, taking heroin and play fps all day, while beating his gf when he lose, she will still go out and work for his love.

Coping into the stratosphere and beyond i see. AWALT chadsexual, never forget. Chad can drink beer, taking heroin and play fps all day, a women will go out and work for his love.
Either way, living with your parents lowers your SMV by 100000000000 points..

Either way, living with your parents lowers your SMV by 100000000000 points..
The only think that lower SMV is face and height. Chad can live with his parent and her gf will think it's cute and that he has a good heart for taking care of them or that he is damaged and she need to save him. She won't think of him as a hopeless loser.

Ngl I have been really been a drain on their own mental health lately but they have told me that they really do feel awful that I’ve been feeling so bad lately
fuck them tbh, they should support you not threaten you, also what the fuck are you supposed to do, grow taller at 25 somehow? get a larger jaw?

fuck them tbh, they should support you not threaten you, also what the fuck are you supposed to do, grow taller at 25 somehow? get a larger jaw?
They think that they’re enabling me since sometimes I can really get lazy about responsibilities without being asked and think that might be able to grow and maybe even find friends living alone

but they’re giving me a few weeks to be more of a contributor to the family instead of laying in bed all day before making any decisions and if they do kick me out it might only be a few months depending on how it goes

I really do wanna be on my own at some point but I do feel nervous about it

They think that they’re enabling me since sometimes I can really get lazy about responsibilities without being asked and think that might be able to grow and maybe even find friends living alone

but they’re giving me a few weeks to be more of a contributor to the family instead of laying in bed all day before making any decisions and if they do kick me out it might only be a few months depending on how it goes

I really do wanna be on my own at some point but I do feel nervous about it
getting a job is the only impediment to being on your own tbh, everything else is just like living with your parents except you have to buy groceries yourself, cook and do chores

getting a job is the only impediment to being on your own tbh, everything else is just like living with your parents except you have to buy groceries yourself, cook and do chores
Budgeting makes me nervous and it sounds lonely if you can’t get a social life once you got your own place

Budgeting makes me nervous and it sounds lonely if you can’t get a social life once you got your own place
yeah it sucks ngl