Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Official War started in Israel

Proof of this? I’m interested to see
There's plenty of evidence that's easy to find even right now. The following is practically fresh off the cables.

I learned of it from early reports (circa 2012-2013) of seized documents from battles where ISIS forces retreated showing paper account ledgers in a notebook that had payments to Islamic fighters, the families of suicide bombers, and then foreign mercenaries. It's not unusual for militant groups (religious or otherwise) to recruit mercs. They usually need skilled fighters to lead units and train recruits. If your main regular forces consist of 18-22 year old scrubs, some of whom live comfortably in the West, who saw one too many of your propaganda recruitment videos, you're going to get fucking bodied in your war. You need hardened vets in your ranks.

I like to see those terrorized jews realize in 1/4 of a second they should have stayed in a white country rather than being surrounded by muslims who want their death

Yeah they've established a country somewhere where people just... don't accept them trying to steal land and control.

Whites are far too soft and we just concede more and more to them.

I don't like either side but Israel is the only functional 1st world country in the region so they are the lesser evil.

Also lol at Stormfrontcels simping for muh poor palestinians, Hamas terrorists wouldn't hesitate to kill you.
Chechnya wasn't functional in any way but still supported by Poland.