Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Official War started in Israel

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
Frankly, I personally like jewish people more than desert muslims.

Frankly, I personally like desert muslims more than jewish people

I like to see those terrorized jews realize in 1/4 of a second they should have stayed in a white country rather than being surrounded by muslims who want their death

How can a normal person with a normal brain like Muslims? Fuck them
How can a normal person with a normal brain like kikes? Fuck them

How can a normal person with a normal brain like kikes? Fuck them
Bro these terrorists are raping and killing our families in western countries.
Its nearly an Invasion. A plauge. They will occupy everything if every family gets 10 children

Bro these terrorists are raping and killing our families in western countries
The kikes are sending those "terrorists" here in the first place JFL

Not all of these are muslims, for your information. Most are atheist/deviant thugs who never prayed.

people who make excuses for Palestine support this in Europe too
regardless if they're left or right

I myself somewhat lean on the side of Israel.

ISIS were 100% muslims.
And? Not all refugees are ISIS thugs. And "were" is not the appropriate term, they're staging a comeback in the Sahel (close to Morocco > Spain).

Which side supports patriarchy?

Not all of these are muslims, for your information. Most are atheist/deviant thugs who never prayed.
With this logic in mind antisemitism is retarded because most of "jews" barely even know about halakha

I myself somewhat lean on the side of Israel.
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

Don't care who kills who, but as long as the Zionist state is no more, the world will be a better place. Israel is a terrorist state that was borne from mass murder and stealing people's homes. Ariel Sharon was on record, on camera admitting to receiving orders to raid Palestinian homes, killing all inhabitants, and then preparing it for a Jewish family move in. This has systematically been happening for over 50 years.

Israel commits war crimes and atrocities unchecked at an unprecedented rate. They're the most condemned nation by the UN (the ranking scores are staggering KEK). If Israel was any other nation, the full military force of the "international community" would be brought down upon them and they would be wiped out from the face of the Earth.

But, you know, the holocaust 'n stuff. World sympathy and White guilt hasn't fully been milked yet.

I like to see those terrorized jews realize in 1/4 of a second they should have stayed in a white country rather than being surrounded by muslims who want their death
Agree with the sentiment, but there's only one winner in this war. Israel's military is the best in the region and they're backed by the US.

I mean, have you seen Iron Dome?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eSZaCHXBVA

They have nukes, helicopters, fighter jets.

But, you know, the holocaust 'n stuff. World sympathy and White guilt hasn't fully been milked yet.
Extending your sympathies to people who eat with their bare hands, don't use toilets and spend all their aid money on rockets is a greater example of White Guilt than posting the Israeli flag on your Facebook feed lol

Agree with the sentiment, but there's only one winner in this war. Israel's military is the best in the region and they're backed by the US.

I mean, have you seen Iron Dome?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eSZaCHXBVA

They have nukes, helicopters, fighter jets.

Its gonna be useless because the population wants to live a carefree western style cucked lifestyle, but theyll never get it because they are at the mercy of literal animals that seem to be organized enough to invade a supposed overpowered army.

ISIS were 100% muslims.
In name, perhaps, but he's correct. There even used to be a contingent of non-Muslim mercenaries who fought for ISIS. Mercenary work is forbidden in the religion. Killing for money is high murder and mercenaries would be executed in a proper Islamic state according to their Sharia. Islam has clear ROEs and how to deal with POWs. You're supposed to treat the POWs humanely. That's a far cry from all of the brutal execution videos that ISIS is infamous for.

ISIS is - and always was - a proxy army for the globalists to cause problems for non-NATO influence in the region, and to have an army of thugs on stand-by for when a Middle Eastern or African nation doesn't bend the knee.

Bro these terrorists are raping and killing our families in western countries.
Its nearly an Invasion. A plauge. They will occupy everything if every family gets 10 children
Who tf do you think is letting them in?

Even if Israel falls tomorrow, your media overlords will still be where they are now. By now I can relate to the all-encompassing hatred for my people, though.

Someone fighting you directly by enacting violence on your people at least is taking risks of his own and shouldering the responsibility for what he's doing to you, if not in the political arena then at least in front of his own inner judge.

But someone who fights you indirectly, subverting you, your cause, your people, never out in the open, never direct, never face to face, never accepting any personal risk, displaying neither virtue nor bravery, only smarts, lying and lying about lying and lying about lying about lying, never ever dropping the mask for one second, to the point you wonder if he himselfs even knows he is wearing one... there is something infinitely more hateable about that.

Ultimately, I have no real connection to Isreal, Jews or even Ashkenazis as groups outside of parts of my genome matching theirs. Neither do I feel much sympathy for the religious savages that are fighting them. Unless their conflict ever escalates into nuclear war it seems no longer all that relevant for the future of humanity.

ISRAELI DEATH!

Unless their conflict ever escalates into nuclear war it seems no longer all that relevant for the future of humanity.
Probability of that is 0%. Israel views the remaining land the Palestinians are on as temporarily occupied. As far as their long-term Zionist state goals are concerned, that Palestinian real estate is already Israel (just not yet demographically and in name). They will never nuke territory they believe is theirs by divine right. That would be sacrilege of the Holy Lands. It would be political suicide for any military or state leader to give that executive order.

Last edited:
ALLAHU AKBAR!

Ethnics are extremely incompetent. It's like being surrounded by cartoon villains that are just comically retarded. Glorious IDF will wipe them out.

Can't tell the sand niggers apart from the kikes anymore. It's Ukraine-Russia 2.0.
Yeah they look similar, cause they're all from the same region and a lot of jew foids fuck Muslims cause their husbands are cucks.

I don't like either side but Israel is the only functional 1st world country in the region so they are the lesser evil.

Also lol at Stormfrontcels simping for muh poor palestinians, Hamas terrorists wouldn't hesitate to kill you.

I don't like either side but Israel is the only functional 1st world country in the region so they are the lesser evil.

Also lol at Stormfrontcels simping for muh poor palestinians, Hamas terrorists wouldn't hesitate to kill you.
Hamas militants are even kidnapping SEA guest workers, they view fucking FILIPINOS as more valuable people than their Arab brothers and sisters