Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Official using incels.co on the phone vs the computer

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Hard to say tbh.
651D58A8 5A6B 468A A3B6 42A7E648A909

I like both ngl

Phoneposters should be shot.
Posted from my android xd

PM me your pics

PC masterrace

Which one is better personally i would say on the phone because i can respond much quicker on my phone and also it’s comfy using the co in the bed.
I have no computer

I’m on phone 99.99999% of the time tbh since I’m usually at school or somethinf

I use my computer. The only time I'm out and away from my computer, I'm almost always at work, and I don't use my phone at work.

I'm glued to my computer, it's what I wake up to every day.

pc because i am not a homosexual

cope if you think computers it's best on smart fridge

PC. Phone is generally slow as fuck and typing on it is disastrous.

It’s better on the PC.

Phone is best

He look based
What did he do
He was War Minister and for most of WW2 he was the Prime Minister of Japan.
He did many based things to make ricecels rise up against American chads.

He was War Minister and for most of WW2 he was the Prime Minister of Japan.
He did many based things to make ricecels rise up against American chads.
Based
he looks like a nazicel

I prefer phone

Its more comfy in bed on my ifag mini tablet to read the posts of all you bro’s here, but if there are a lot of great topics for me to respond to its better for me to be sitting at my overpriced Alienware PC and reasonably priced, excellent computer desk since I can type more accurately, comfortably and better overall from a proper keyboard than ANY ifag device.

I’m sorry bro’s, I’m just a 90’s kid, Generation X era person here.

I do not possess the one demonstrable and useful talent of Zoomers and Millenials and Generation Y which is the seemingly inherint ability to be good to great at speed typing/texting on these ifag and competitor type tablet devices be they large or small.

I can’t do that double thumb shit I see so many of the aforementioned groups doing in various videos for probable demonstration purposes, like say when the Jew media does a story about texting for example.

Basically I can only just hold the device with one hand and type with the other hand single finger style as fast as I can manage until my message to post is complete.

Its all very tiresome, especially since I have to fight the ifag’s auto correct feature seemingly all the time even though I believe I disabled it months back already.

Sigh.

both are based

@JohnDcel what do u use