Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Official Power/Symphonic Metal MegaThread

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
post quality metal ITT:

also which bands do you like? my favourites are kamelot, nightwish and dragonforce.

Galneryus

I liked the latest Lor album too. I'm too lazy to link then right now

foid vocalist = :soy:

Last edited:
I've never been a big music listener. Especially now as it just adds to my brainfog I had to give up on seriously exploring. So I really appreciate every music thread with recommendations.

Dream Evil, Manowar and Freedom Call are the bands I finished so far, because they really resonated with me from the beginning and made it kinda easy for me, otherwise I am probably a powermetal noob. Sure there was some other stuff here and there but nothing complete. What do you guys think about my taste so far?
( :soy: )

Didn't expect you to hear metal, Hunter. :feelsokman:

I've never been a big music listener. Especially now as it just adds to my brainfog I had to give up on seriously exploring. So I really appreciate every music thread with recommendations.

Dream Evil, Manowar and Freedom Call are the bands I finished so far, because they really resonated with me from the beginning and made it kinda easy for me, otherwise I am probably a powermetal noob. Sure there was some other stuff here and there but nothing complete. What do you guys think about my taste so far?
( :soy: )

Didn't expect you to hear metal, Hunter. :feelsokman:

sounds good. might look them up later.

@metal
:feelstastyman:

If it makes you happy my friend.