Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Office people tattoos

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

OMG Scooby that feels so good!
★★★★★
It's summer where I am and office people are starting to come in to work with their sleeves rolled up (men) or wearing strappy tops (foids.)

In my country one of the main things we have is that there's a lot of natural wilderness with rare and endangered birds, lizards etc etc.

So here in the capital city there are a lot of really straight-laced civil servants and office types who will get a tattoo on their arm, but it's a monochrome line drawing of a bird or a strawberry or something like that.

I find that to be beyond cringe, but it's possible I'm just a huge asshole....??

I plan on getting an incels.is tattoo

Everyone seems to be getting tramp stamps these days.

Nowadays the norm seems to be to have a tattoo or several. Arm tattoo being the most common, a lot of underage girls have lots of tattooos too. Like the fuck? I wanted to get a tattoo but nowadays i'm doubting cause it's waay too mainstream

I have tattoos, Chico