Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[offgridpill] Incel Off-Grid Community

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★
Because incels get treated like trash by soyciety why don't we pool our money together and buy a plot of land in Eastern Europe? Bulgarian forest plots are quite cheap and if we got a 50 acre piece of land it could support a couple people quite nicely. Some of us could grow fresh, organic produce that they could sell at local markets in nearby towns, others could use the wood for woodworking, making furniture or just to sell as it is. Who knows, someone might set up a Apiary and make fresh honey to sell or use it to make homemade mead. The only problem is that none of us would likely speak Bulgarian or any other Slavic languages. Leave society and take the offgridpill boyos.

I would genuinely, very happily do this. Got zero money tho.

I thought about trying this in America.
But many folks have emo baggage that makes them very unstable. Ofc such a place might cure them.... Land is very expensive and when you add infrastructure the cost gets worse.

That’s the problem, how would we decide who gets in
Your face is your application!
And background checks...

Isn't Serge Bulgarian? There's our foot in the door straight away.

That’s the problem, how would we decide who gets in
The system of governance will consist of a few of the most wise, trustworthy and capable of our community in a council. They will run things and after a year a new member will come in, replacing one of the current members. There will also be a representative of the wider community who will be allowed to speak to the council on the communities behalf. If they all come to an agreement (including the community representative) they will decide if the person gets let in or not. In order to get an invite you need to be vouched for by person who is already a member.

Dream on. I need the cope which the city provides

If I had cash I would come over and join you excellent idea.

sounds very comfy tbh, i think about living a self-sustaining life in the woods away from everything often. a bunch of goblins living in the forest, like something out of a fantasy book.

Siberia, Kamchatka in particular, is better.

Why is that? I thought Siberia was a pretty inhospitable place.
Kamchatka isn't. As for why Siberia? Putin was giving away free land to settlers. If enough cels got together, we could negotiate a deal of some kind. They are desperate for people there.

literally my life goal
make money, retire early and build a cabin on the shores of lake superior or sum

Leave society and take the offgridpill boyos.
I already have
now i just need the money to do so.
Also there's too many spies and fakecels on here.
So we'd need a proper way of setting this up secretly.
Plus a large place where incels live is a place that will be attacked all the time, if not in 100% secrecy.
And even then, i don't want to live with a bunch of retards who might go ER and kill me one day

Kamchatka isn't. As for why Siberia? Putin was giving away free land to settlers. If enough cels got together, we could negotiate a deal of some kind. They are desperate for people there.
Based Putin. No normies will find us in the cold wastes of Siberia. We could break off from civilisation. We would just need to capture some Russian foids.