Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel OfferUp is THE most cucked website in existance!

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
OfferUp is a site where you sell your stuff, like Craigslist. However, this is the trendy liberal foid version of it. First of all, they won't even let you sell items unless you post them through their app. But even worse is that you can get banned for literally ANYTHING. They don't discriminate at all when people report you, they ban you on site. You can get reported for literally any reason, including

- showing any form of hostility, no matter how justified (swear words are censored)
- having low quality pictures
- not having a profile pic with your face and a verified cell phone number and email address
- posting too much, because god forbid you actually use the site for it's intended purpose

Those were the official reasons listed on the site. Here are the real reasons people report you

- for flaking on a meetup (somewhat justified)
- calling someone out for flaking (hypocritical)
- refusing someone's lowball offer
- asking about a product but not asking to buy it
- because you and someone are selling the same product and they see you as competition

I guarantee you this site is run by foids. Cucked as soyboys may be, they are still men, and while their logic is fucked up, at least it still is a logic of some sort. A man cannot nearly be as devious, butthurt, and illogical as a foid. Basically, they want this site to be a social media site, where if you're not popular, you get banned. And I've noticed that whenever I have a negative interaction with a high rated seller, I've been banned shortly after.

You're not even allowed to just exist on the site. They assume that because you don't have a pic of your face and no ratings, that you're an ugly male or that you're a fake account. They don't even consider that people don't post their info for privacy reasons. And who can blame them, with all these scumbags roving around on this site fucking with people's money. I once used an account with my real face and name and I wasn't even allowed to log back into my account. There was no way for me to even take down my private information. There aren't even physical people you can talk to for support, there's like a "help bot" that's completely useless.

This site is the epitome of liberal FEMALE cowardice. In fact, liberalism at its core is all about the women. They're allowed to fuck up your life, but they run for the hills when you come back at them. This site should be illegal. It's no longer just cucked males that are fucking up these sites. Women are now moderators, and have high ranking positions in the companies that run and own these sites. If you've ever wondered why companies and utilities are utterly incompetent and low quality now, it's because of foids. They ruin everything they touch. They are living parasites that only have binary behavior: if they like your face, they worship you. If they don't like your face, they destroy you. We don't let animals have human rights, as they cannot think logically, and we shouldn't let these primitive creatures have it either.

Sounds like a dumb site. Wouldnt use

Never heard of it

just wait a while, itll go out of business

the founder is actually a chadlite
1 ftSoIRUDRrkBCQOOBkqyvQ

did you try to buy or sell something there? stick to craigslist ngl.

I’ve used this site several times and find it to be great. I don’t have these problems. However I feel it is better for buying than selling. When selling people constantly want to low ball. Aside from that I’ve done well both buying and selling.