Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

OFAC is gonna be giving me a background check for their Specially Designated Nationals And Blocked Persons List.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Ever had one of these? They're gonna be investigating my background. Mods, I would like you to not withhold anything about me if the feds do come by. I suspect you'll know me very intimately soon. So I want you to take it as a gesture of trust when I say I'm okay with that.

So... are you blacklisted? Why?

I don't know why it's happening, I was just told that it was happening.
very democratic and due process JFL
The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the US Department of the Treasury administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security goals against targeted foreign countries and regimes, terrorists, international narcotics traffickers, those engaged in activities related to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, and other threats to the national security, foreign policy or economy of the United States. OFAC acts under Presidential national emergency powers, as well as authority granted by specific legislation, to impose controls on transactions and freeze assets under US jurisdiction. Many of the sanctions are based on United Nations and other international mandates, are multilateral in scope, and involve close cooperation with allied governments.
boyo...

Last edited:
I'm not sure what this pertains to

Ever had one of these? They're gonna be investigating my background. Mods, I would like you to not withhold anything about me if the feds do come by. I suspect you'll know me very intimately soon. So I want you to take it as a gesture of trust when I say I'm okay with that.
>OFAC
What did you do now?

FrothySolutions
-always looks at issues reasonably
-sees things from all sides and doesn't jump to conclusions
-specifically discourages violence
-is a nice guy (actually nice not a “nice guy teehee”)
-has never encouraged violence or committed a crime

Well its a good thing they are blacklisting this terrible and heinous criminal and conspirator

There's no background check for your face

see you in gulag

The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the US Department of the Treasury administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security goals against targeted foreign countries and regimes, terrorists, international narcotics traffickers, those engaged in activities related to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, and other threats to the national security, foreign policy or economy of the United States. OFAC acts under Presidential national emergency powers, as well as authority granted by specific legislation, to impose controls on transactions and freeze assets under US jurisdiction. Many of the sanctions are based on United Nations and other international mandates, are multilateral in scope, and involve close cooperation with allied governments.

It has to do with my job.

Are you planning on committing suicide soon? Two bullets to the back of the skull?

FrothySolutions
-always looks at issues reasonably
-sees things from all sides and doesn't jump to conclusions
-specifically discourages violence
-is a nice guy (actually nice not a “nice guy teehee”)
-has never encouraged violence or committed a crime

Well its a good thing they are blacklisting this terrible and heinous criminal and conspirator
He's "too good to be true" JFL

Never heard of that

OOOO NO U GON GO SIBERIA NIGGUH

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back