Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Of course, when a foid says this, it's all acceptable.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd_DVx5mQN4

Jfl. Of course the Daily Wire had their number 1 tradthot talk about this :lul:. When foids say what, really, the entire manosphere has been saying for a long time, it's all OK for the normfucks:feelsUnreal::feelsjuice:.

The hilarious thing is, even then, she's going at it from that bullshit, semi-feminist "muh hookup culture is hArMfUl To WoMeN:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" perspective:lul::feelskek::feelskek:. Yeah, yeah, non-Chad young guys are totally destroyed as a group and withdrawing from society at insane numbers while their female counterparts are all migrating to OnlyFans and going on Fresh and Fit (which she talks about lol:feelshaha:) type podcasts to boast how empowered they are for fucking dozens of guys, but it's really wahmen who's hurt the most there:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:.

You can't make this shit up at this point lmao:feelskek:. She even tries scaremongering by bringing up a study about how 45% of women will be single and childless by 2030, and all I could think of was how happy the young guys aged 18-29, of whom today 60+% are single according to that recent report, would be in that situation right now because of how much of an improvement it would be:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Literally scaremongering by a possible future which, by now, is a fond past for young guys:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Man, it's just so fucking over. It's so fucking insane how out of touch even those tryhard "hip" millenials are when it comes to young guys' issues:feelsbadman::feelscry:, it's legit worrying:worryfeels::worryfeels:.

Not a single second.

I ain’t watching that shit

this makes me aggressive and would banned if i i say u my real thoughts

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd_DVx5mQN4

Jfl. Of course the Daily Wire had their number 1 tradthot talk about this :lul:. When foids say what, really, the entire manosphere has been saying for a long time, it's all OK for the normfucks:feelsUnreal::feelsjuice:.

The hilarious thing is, even then, she's going at it from that bullshit, semi-feminist "muh hookup culture is hArMfUl To WoMeN:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" perspective:lul::feelskek::feelskek:. Yeah, yeah, non-Chad young guys are totally destroyed as a group and withdrawing from society at insane numbers while their female counterparts are all migrating to OnlyFans and going on Fresh and Fit (which she talks about lol:feelshaha:) type podcasts to boast how empowered they are for fucking dozens of guys, but it's really wahmen who's hurt the most there:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:.

You can't make this shit up at this point lmao:feelskek:. She even tries scaremongering by bringing up a study about how 45% of women will be single and childless by 2030, and all I could think of was how happy the young guys aged 18-29, of whom today 60+% are single according to that recent report, would be in that situation right now because of how much of an improvement it would be:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Literally scaremongering by a possible future which, by now, is a fond past for young guys:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Man, it's just so fucking over. It's so fucking insane how out of touch even those tryhard "hip" millenials are when it comes to young guys' issues:feelsbadman::feelscry:, it's legit worrying:worryfeels::worryfeels:.

Yet ive never had sex and they complain

she looks jewish

Thank you for investing your time to summarise this