Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Of course we're not entitled to sex, You're also not entitled to kill children.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33984
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33984

Self-banned
-
Pretty much what the title states.

If we are not entitled to sex, but women have a "Human Right" to kill of children on a whim. That is not only hypocritical and cognitively dissonant, But is somewhat dangerous.

Let me put it into a more cohesively understood process.

Abortion is the termination of a infants life, But to get to the point where you must kill the infants life you must have had sex. I for one agree, I'm not entitled to sex. But, If you're going to say you're entitled to a abortion you are saying you're entitled to sex. Because to have had the ability to kill off a fetus sexual intimacy has to have taken place, Unprotected at that.

While I do agree Incels and others within the manosphere are not entitled to sex, I think everyone on earth is entitled to love.

We crave love, they crave ritual child sacrifice for the sake of hedonism. They are not like us

we are entitled to sex

Hurt durr aboratjon bad like we need more bastards and subhumans around

Hurt durr aboratjon bad like we need more bastards and subhumans around
Cuck and brainlet, the more young people there are the better are your chances of getting foid and better copes (economic needs workers and consoomers)

It's really funny that killing a baby is okay but raping a hole is a crime that will get you labeled as a monster.

We crave love, they crave ritual child sacrifice for the sake of hedonism. They are not like us
Salem Witch Trials were justified.
It's really funny that killing a baby is okay but raping a hole is a crime that will get you labeled as a monster.
"Rape Survivor" LUL.

Now an abortion survivor is reason to praise someone... :forcedsmile: