Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Of course the mother ruins the whole moment by claiming her son has “autism”

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
I hate my autism, wish I was at least an intelligent high IQ aspie.. But then the head dropping incident fucked it all up to no repair

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
I hate my autism, wish I was at least an intelligent high IQ aspie.. But then the head dropping incident fucked it all up to no repair
Look into hyperbaric oxygen therapy, did it for a brain injury myself did wonders for me. (Disclaimer not medical advice not a medical professional not associated with anywhere that sells it do your own research make your own conclusions)

Make a thread on this “incident”

Look into hyperbaric oxygen therapy, did it for a brain injury myself did wonders for me. (Disclaimer not medical advice not a medical professional not associated with anywhere that sells it do your own research make your own conclusions)
I'll see what I can do once I get the opportunity

Make a thread on this “incident”
It was a long time ago, happened when I was 3 years old and I didn't remember anything at that time. I still have a brown tumor looking thing on the back of my head that remarks it.

It was a long time ago, happened when I was 3 years old and I didn't remember anything at that time. I still have a brown tumor looking thing on the back of my head that remarks it.
The creepiest thing to me is I have never been able to recognize the impact it has done to my cognitive skills and abilities. For all I know I could've been like this since birth or something has fundamentally changed myself to be like this way. No x-ray scans, no MRIs, nothing. All my mother has done is to examine if i'm autistic by age 4-5. Nothing in particular about my injury.