Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Of course the "anti Greta Thunberg" is a NT Stacy

Chileancel

Chileancel

I am become death
★★★★

I don't like Greta, but you can see this girl screams "late capitalism" and of course is been used (the same as Greta) to fulfill an agenda. She speaks better, she doesn't sperg-out, she uses make-up and uses rhetoric with a better technique. She speaks bullshit anyways, but that's not the point.

ngl I'd fuck both of them no questions asked.

brutal dialetics pill

can normoids please stop being impressed by stupid children talking about politics

Give me sam fuck for global warming, whore

not stacy at all imo but still much better looking than greta which is enough to annihilate her

they're already trying to paint the new one as a nazi but it probably won't work if she can keep appearing and looking good in public

Her eyes are too far apart, there is no surgery to fix that. Its over for her

Cope
20200224 025503

Brutal for Greta, there is no surgery for autism.

She looks like she has a perpetual reaction to shrimp allergy.

Shes not a stacy you female worshiping cuck. Dont be fooled by a petite white girl with clear skin wearing makeup. Take that makeup off and youll see how bad her eye area is. Her lack of cheekbones. Her large forehead.
I say cope cuz u said it is over for her, which clearly isn't the case when you have a hole in 2020

She looks like she has a perpetual reaction to shrimp allergy.
Lol. Its her chubby cheeks. She looks 10 years old. Im not sure how old she really is.
I say cope cuz u said it is over for her, which clearly isn't the case when you have a hole in 2020
Was a joke lol you really think its over for a young pretty white girl

Lol. Its her chubby cheeks. She looks 10 years old. Im not sure how old she really is.
She still has more SMV that all of this forum combined.

lmao she is dumb bitch falling for fake news. any dumbfuck can see the weather is getting more volatile and common sense would tell u how infinite growth can't happen on a finite planet

Dirty dirty inkwell pedophile, wants to diddle a 16yo toddler who screamed at the whole world and people of all ages listen to her like a leader. Time to put you down :soy: :soy: :soy:

lmao she is dumb bitch falling for fake news. any dumbfuck can see the weather is getting more volatile and common sense would tell u how infinite growth can't happen on a finite planet

not stacy at all imo but still much better looking than greta which is enough to annihilate her

they're already trying to paint the new one as a nazi but it probably won't work if she can keep appearing and looking good in public
this is undeniable proof of looks halo (also femoid halo). If a decent looking foid says anything it is automatically supported

What the hell? Why? Greta looks like a 10 year old and this other girl looks 12

What the hell? Why? Greta looks like a 10 year old and this other girl looks 12
Accents kinda hot.

Plus I want her to yell at me during the act. HOW DARE YOU.

Just saying I'm not too picky. :feelsmage:

Global warming is good if it is real. Will punish the equator for undercutting us and taking our industry. We could be statusmaxxed with houses and attract gold digging trad kweens.

nice eyeliner whore

I don't like Greta, but you can see this girl screams "late capitalism" and of course is been used (the same as Greta) to fulfill an agenda. She speaks better, she doesn't sperg-out, she uses make-up and uses rhetoric with a better technique. She speaks bullshit anyways, but that's not the point.

Both look ethnic as fuck.

I'm assuming the foid is 18, which is very important to me, so I'd like to ravage her asshole using her anal blood as lube.

They're both ugly.

Fetal alcohol syndrom bitch. Her face is making me go pro-abortion.

NIGGER ARE YOU BLIND

they're both puppets but this ones hotter than greta

Wtf she is ugly as fuck :feelsmega:

And that's WITH makeup on.

Greta is better looking.

lol she has the same ipd as me over ngl

She is a fish head!

that's a good thing greta is (((their))) puppet
I'm assuming the foid is 18, which is very important to me, so I'd like to ravage her asshole using her anal blood as lube.
maybe this is why you inkwrll