Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Of course foids and normies are going to think we're creeps they're only interested in Chads

They deserve to get stalked for depriving us. It's like pretending to give red meat to a hungry dog and then laughing and running away.

I don't understand what you meant by "trad women."

There aren't that many trad women in the West. Those types also get married at younger ages and they're Chad only too, so it doesn't make them different to any woman. The idea of there being trad women is redundant or rather futile because they're Chad only too.

Oh, it's a link?

I don't understand what you meant by "trad women."

There aren't that many trad women in the West. Those types also get married at younger ages and they're Chad only too, so it doesn't make them different to any woman. The idea of there being trad women is redundant or rather futile because they're Chad only too.
On non western countries there’s more of them though

They deserve to get stalked for depriving us. It's like pretending to give red meat to a hungry dog and then laughing and running away.
I like that analogy

There is nothing wrong with the rejected to stalk their love. It's a normal response for the individual desperate for a relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back