Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Occam's Razor and inceldom

Saint Kaczynski

Saint Kaczynski

Requested ban.
-
Downloadfile 2

William of Occam was a fourteenth-century English philosopher popularly known for advocating the principle of simplicity which would be named after him, Occam's Razor.

The principle implies that entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity, or the simplest explanation is usually the truth.

This concept often goes over the head of bluepillers who excessively rationalize the explanations as to why ugly men face discrimination in social, sexual, and romantic contexts.

A quick read of the dictionary would lead us to the conclusion that unattractive people are less likely to find mates and have successful social lives due to lack of better looks, rather than personality or resources.

A simple observation of society would make us draw the same conclusion, as it's visible that beautiful people are praised and rewarded while ugly people, especially men, are ignored and neglected.

No significant evidence is provided, however, to support the idea that ugly men suffer discrimination in the dating market for their supposed terrible personalities.

Reasoning and evidence point one way and bluepillers are all going the other way. To them, there is something wrong about our lifestyles, personalities, and views that make women feel disgusted by us so much. They can't explain, however, how thousands of attractive men with bad personalities engage in relations with women. This happens even when women are aware of their lovers' bad actions.

What is the simplest explanation: are incels really trying to be disliked by women with their terrible atitudes and views or are they simply not appealing enough?

Downloadfile

If you want to buy something, you cannot just say : 'I have a good personality, give me thing for free'. You need MONEY.
If you want to have sex you need to have SEXUAL APPEAL. Its very simple. But normtards pretend that they don't understand this.

Occam's razor has cut my throat!