Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Obvious) Most Music Videos Are Blackpilled

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
So here is the piece we are studying:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aiay8I5IPB8

Notice chad is stoned out of his goddamn mind. Although the song he is singing about isn't bad, he appears not to blend with the music at all. Appearing as if honestly he doesn't remember what vibe of song was.
He does a few tells like only liking anorexic girls and also just being so goddamn bland.
We could be fifty times more complex than chad, but it doesn't make any difference.
Women just like chad for chad, even if he makes shitty music video swehre he looks like he doesn't know what the fuck is going on.
ALso notice all the body langauge from the whore. She stares at him, looks vulnerable, leaves then comes back(tee hee tee hee).

Thanks brocel, i was thinking about listening to this song, but i was ashamed of doing it (dunno why tho). I think its cause just by singing a part of the song i knew in the bathroom (while taking a shower kek) i started lmaoing at how dumb, bland, tacky and corny Chad Kroeger must be to make a song about such a lame guy (himself probs lol). And this mfckr was married to Avril Lavigne at some point in his life. Let that sink in... :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: