Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Obvious incel tried flirting with a girl in front of chad personal trainer

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
Started going to the gym for a while now. There's this personal trainer who gets a lot of female attention:chad:. Everytime I'm in the gym he's always talking to the good looking girls:foidSoy:. Mogs my social skills. Anyway, there is also this older guy, in his 30s, would be percieved as quite creepy, neckbeard and smells like shit:incel:. This guy also tries way to hard to flirt with girls but is very awkward and has poor social skills, maybe he sees the trainers ability to talk to girls and tries to imitate it:soy::soy:. So in the gym there's a seating lounge, where the members and staff sit. This trainer:chad: is always there talking to members, mostly stacies :foidSoy:but talks to all the members in the gym including the aforementioned incel:incel:. So i was in this area and the trainer was sitting there, the protagonist :incel:walks in and they start talking:incel::chad:, 2 minutes later the stacy walks in:foidSoy:. Instantly the protagonists :incel:attention is on her :foidSoy:, hes tried flirting with her before but always gets shut down:fuk:, today was no different, she:foidSoy: walks in and ignores the incel :incel:and straight away says hi to the trainer:chad:, in a flirty way. The stacy:foidSoy: and trainer:chad: would start talking and the protagonists :incel:in the background would chime in at random points to gain some attention:soy::soy::soy:, this is where i lost some respect for him, he was simping and begging for attention:feelspuke:. He was getting completely shown up by the chad trainer:chad: in terms of confidence and knowledge of how to talk to foid. I felt embarrassed for him. 30+year old neckbeard trying to flirt with teenagers but posessing no social skills:incel::soy:. Proof cold approaching is bullshit at that point. Anyway, the girl :foidSoy:wasn't taking the simp :incel::feels::soy:on at all sitting with her back to him while talking to the chad:chad: trainer. At one point, when the neckbeard tried chiming in she made a gesture of making herself sick:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: with her back to him so he wouldnt see. Thats how foids really feel when talking to us by the way:feelsrope::feelsrope:. Although I was very embarrassed for him, watching the Chad's confidence, looks and charisma overshadow the incels soul into oblivion to the point the neckbeard just shut up and wallowed in his own sorrow made me feel sorry for him:f:. The trainer:chad: went downstairs and helped stacy :foidSoy:out with exercises while the neckbeard :feels:kept trying to chime in and would constantly get shut down by both the trainer and stacy in humiliating fashion:f:. It was obvious they were both getting annoyed with him:feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee::lasereyes:. I started feeling kinda sorry for the guy. As creepy and simpy as I think he was being I realised this is the treatment all of us would receive in situations like this even if we had above average confidence and social skills. Yes he was a simp:feels::soy: but he was also trying to engage in conversation and they would shut him out based off his social status and appearance:incel:.

Even I was feeling mogged cause she was blatantly flirting with him:society: complimenting his fashion as soon as she walked in the door:feelsUnreal: Calling him cute :feelsUnreal: complimenting the size of his ass:feelspuke::feelskek: cause apparently that's important to foids :feelsrope::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: and the size of his legs. I wasn't even engaging in conversation with them and even I was feeling mogged :society:so I can only imagine how he was feeling having to listen to that:society::feelstrash:

Started going to the gym for a while now. There's this personal trainer who gets a lot of female attention:chad:. Everytime I'm in the gym he's always talking to the good looking girls:foidSoy:. Mogs my social skills. Anyway, there is also this older guy, in his 30s, would be percieved as quite creepy, neckbeard and smells like shit:incel:. This guy also tries way to hard to flirt with girls but is very awkward and has poor social skills, maybe he sees the trainers ability to talk to girls and tries to imitate it:soy::soy:. So in the gym there's a seating lounge, where the members and staff sit. This trainer:chad: is always there talking to members, mostly stacies :foidSoy:but talks to all the members in the gym including the aforementioned incel:incel:. So i was in this area and the trainer was sitting there, the protagonist :incel:walks in and they start talking:incel::chad:, 2 minutes later the stacy walks in:foidSoy:. Instantly the protagonists :incel:attention is on her :foidSoy:, hes tried flirting with her before but always gets shut down:fuk:, today was no different, she:foidSoy: walks in and ignores the incel :incel:and straight away says hi to the trainer:chad:, in a flirty way. The stacy:foidSoy: and trainer:chad: would start talking and the protagonists :incel:in the background would chime in at random points to gain some attention:soy::soy::soy:, this is where i lost some respect for him, he was simping and begging for attention:feelspuke:. He was getting completely shown up by the chad trainer:chad: in terms of confidence and knowledge of how to talk to foid. I felt embarrassed for him. 30+year old neckbeard trying to flirt with teenagers but posessing no social skills:incel::soy:. Proof cold approaching is bullshit at that point. Anyway, the girl :foidSoy:wasn't taking the simp :incel::feels::soy:on at all sitting with her back to him while talking to the chad:chad: trainer. At one point, when the neckbeard tried chiming in she made a gesture of making herself sick:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: with her back to him so he wouldnt see. Thats how foids really feel when talking to us by the way:feelsrope::feelsrope:. Although I was very embarrassed for him, watching the Chad's confidence, looks and charisma overshadow the incels soul into oblivion to the point the neckbeard just shut up and wallowed in his own sorrow made me feel sorry for him:f:. The trainer:chad: went downstairs and helped stacy :foidSoy:out with exercises while the neckbeard :feels:kept trying to chime in and would constantly get shut down by both the trainer and stacy in humiliating fashion:f:. It was obvious they were both getting annoyed with him:feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee::lasereyes:. I started feeling kinda sorry for the guy. As creepy and simpy as I think he was being I realised this is the treatment all of us would receive in situations like this even if we had above average confidence and social skills. Yes he was a simp:feels::soy: but he was also trying to engage in conversation and they would shut him out based off his social status and appearance:incel:.

Even I was feeling mogged cause she was blatantly flirting with him:society: complimenting his fashion as soon as she walked in the door:feelsUnreal: Calling him cute :feelsUnreal: complimenting the size of his ass:feelspuke::feelskek: cause apparently that's important to foids :feelsrope::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: and the size of his legs. I wasn't even engaging in conversation with them and even I was feeling mogged :society:so I can only imagine how he was feeling having to listen to that:society::feelstrash:
I’m finding it hard to concentrate on what you’re saying with the amount of icons everywhere

Beyond brutal bro I can't believe he was that desperate.

How do you live like that? I don't get it it's beyond brutal. At least we're not simps, maybe it's cliche but let's be thankful I'm quite thankful honestly.

This idiot is lucky. I get shut down while I'm talking or trying to defend myself from hatred they give me.

Anyone else think something is very wrong with this story?

They help making people not read it because it's cancer.
I block images, and doesn't see them. But I still didn't read it! Because it's a wot.

Too bad the simp didn't barf up lunch all over the menstruator

learn how to fucking write.

I liked the icon usage. It worked well.

Neck beard should have farted on Stacy's back

Didn’t read but „delusional incel in denial“.

What zero pussy does to an oldcel

Even I was feeling mogged cause she was blatantly flirting with him:society: complimenting his fashion as soon as she walked in the door:feelsUnreal: Calling him cute :feelsUnreal: complimenting the size of his ass:feelspuke::feelskek: cause apparently that's important to foids :feelsrope::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: and the size of his legs. I wasn't even engaging in conversation with them and even I was feeling mogged :society:so I can only imagine how he was feeling having to listen to that:society:
I can't understand what you're trying to say because of the fuck ton of icons you use. Sorry that that happened or congratulations.

Graycel discover emoji for first time.

Seems like you really checked out that trainer as well brocel :feelshaha:

'Keep grinding, keep hustling :soy:'.

At one point, when the neckbeard tried chiming in she made a gesture of making herself sick:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: with her back to him so he wouldnt see. Thats how foids really feel when talking to us by the way:feelsrope::feelsrope:.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh; D'you know what's worse than the truth????????? People keeping it from usssssssssssss. This 30 something neck beard simp doesn't even know she did that. Let alone he was doomed from the start.
:feelskek:
I’m finding it hard to concentrate on what you’re saying with the amount of icons everywhere
I like the idea of replacing punctuation with emojis. It's inventive.

Tyrone hides in @ERadicator room and comes out when he's gone.

Everything is possible :soy:
Found the incel!!! :soy:
Your personality is unattractive :soy:
IQ is bullshit, work ethic above anything else, trust me bro! — 140+ MENSA phD in physics ricecel :soy:

The condensed version ?