Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Obvious fake story and IT eats it up.

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-
I've found an hilarious post that made my eyes water up with laughter. Why IT of all places? Why not post this story onto a much better subreddit for all to read?

Why? If it was published onto an open forum page meant for this it would be called fake and the story itself would be ripped apart by other Redditors who are non-incel. IncelTear would accepted it as fact and ban those who ask questions or question the legitimacy of the story while labeling the user as "incel" based on the question asked instead of accepting it as fact when in reality this story is obviously fake.

I also archived this "story" too in case if the fake-OP deletes it.

"Relationship with an incel" is quite literally an oxymoron. These false flagging glowie niggers need to shut the fuck up with their make believe bullshit.

IT is a bunch of fucking lames

Brutal repostpill

They'll believe what they wanna.

He was in a relationship. Not an incel.

IT = low-tier normies that fucked a landwhale 8 years ago and want to dampen the blow of their pain by shitting on their lessers.

>relationship
>involuntarily celibate

:feelsseriously:

When those low IQ morons will stop trying to change the meaning of words. I will write in capslock so you retarded soys understand very well why this is a larp: INCELS DON'T HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIPS, INCELS ARE NOT EX BOYFRIENDS, INCELS DON'T HAVE GIRLFRIENDS, STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE MEANING OF WORDS YOU LEFTISTS PIECES OF SHIT.