Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

obvious fact: women find male suicide fucking hilarious

Pretty girls don't "think" to begin with. They don't even KNOW we exist. We're like the crowd you walk through in the matrix to them. We're only there to make their solipstic lifestyle look more natural and normal in their minds. We're the background characters and they're the main protagonist. We only exist when it fits the narrative.

The only way for a sub-8 to make a girl smile is to kill himself.

They don’t find it funny when the male goes ER instead, that’s for sure.

Btw if any of you are going ER let us know, so I can place call options on RGR and AOBC. Gun stocks usually have a small bump up after every mass shooting.

Both women and men feel that same way when ethnics are killed
Like when a bombing in Europe that kills 10 people is on the news 24/7 and a bombing in Arabia or curryland kills hundreds it’s given a quick casual mention at best.

They promote going ER

Those who go ER aren't looked down upon. They are feared and people want to know about their pain.

Women love it when guys go ER

This is why I celebrate when foids die.

Your life has no real value as a human male if you're not Chad, it's never been this bad. Male suicide rates will keep rising and people will continue to not give a fuck.

ScreenShot007.jpg

This graph only goes to 2006, before tinder/social medias/phones and hypergamy really exploded. Now every human female has access to Chad 24/7 any time she wants on her smartphone, literally one swipe away.
The other men simply do not exist.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Btw if any of you are going ER let us know, so I can place call options on RGR and AOBC. Gun stocks usually have a small bump up after every mass shooting.

I'm not going ER. I am actually interested to see major calamities guaranteed to happen because the concept of "work for money" is on its last leg with automation.

We have self-driving cars, we have Boston Robotics youtube videos, all of these signs knocking on the door showing that the consolidation of power is the only true linear "progress" in history (due to technology, which is linear and amplifies power), change is inevitable, and those in power now would surely like a population reduction.

Maybe it'll be some plague made in a lab, maybe a civil war with nukes, who knows.

Attachments

• m6yh3ir9m9a31.jpg
    m6yh3ir9m9a31.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 27
One more reason to pay minecraft.

Jfl why do you think like that?
When ethnics are killed in some suicide bombing or terrorist attack, normies laugh. When a dog is killed, they are all sympathetic.

If you just suicide alone in your basement then yes you are a cuck. There are plenty of oppoRtunitiEs you could have used.