Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

obvious fact: women find male suicide fucking hilarious

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
"oh, another loser killed himself? LMAO"

is exactly how they think.

unless he's insanely good looking, they think of it as someone taking a dump and flushing it down the toilet.

a man's life means less than liquid shit to a woman, especially a normie's life.

Both women and men feel that same way when ethnics are killed

They don't give a single fuck if the roped wasn't chad level. Everyday I just get impressed by how shallow those creatures are, if it weren't for their pussies Chads would tell them all to fuck off. Not even them like to put up with their shit

This is sorta very much legit

Bluepilled thread tbh

Women dont think about anything other than Chad and what they can do to get Chad, and imagine life with Chad, and imagining the faces of their friends when Chad walks into the room.

Bluepilled thread tbh

Women dont think about anything other than Chad and what they can do to get Chad, and imagine life with Chad, and imagining the faces of their friends when Chad walks into the room.

that's a good point

if women happen to notice a male suicide, then they thing of the man's life as dog shit being thrown in the trash

They say it all the time on twitter

Bluepilled thread tbh

Agreed. They will still cry crocodile tears regardless if another male suicide statistic is brought to their attention; remember how Pokimane reacted when Etika took his own life? She was embellished with donations for crying/addressing the situation (on stream) for a whole 30 seconds afterwards. She made it about herself at the end of her elevator speech, go figure. It's never about us; it's only about what our inherent value was (aka what we provided to them was worth) after the fact.

One less anoying incel asking them out

of course. every dead ugly male is one less "creep" in the way for there chad hunt

This is very true for NEET men.

"empathetic gender"

This is very true for ugly NEET men

I find it hilarious when women get brutally murdered or fall of balconies

Suicide is sorta cucked. The othER option is a bit better. At least make women scared.
This tbh. Might as well drag your enemies with you.

They don't give a single fuck if the roped wasn't chad level. Everyday I just get impressed by how shallow those creatures are, if it weren't for their pussies Chads would tell them all to fuck off. Not even them like to put up with their shit

In the military they tell you, you are expendable, canon fodder. Man's life has always been worthless.

Women don't care about male suicide

The only suicide I could enjoy is my own.

Bluepilled thread tbh

High IQ

Do you care when a starving kid in africa dies? No. Thats what women think of an ugly man commiting suicide. You dont exist in their world and will never effect their lives at all.

well they wouldn't like taxpayers being dead because then they can't pay taxes to support their degenerate lifestyles

Do you care when a starving kid in africa dies? No. Thats what women think of an ugly man commiting suicide. You dont exist in their world and will never effect their lives at all.
Personally I care. Foids don't

unless he's insanely good looking, they think of it as someone taking a dump and flushing it down the toilet.

The shorter you are, the uglier you are, the more ethnic you look, the more satisfying it is for a foid to read about your suicide.

Suicide is sorta cucked. The othER option is a bit better. At least make women scared.
This is exactly why I will never just simply kill myself. If all is truly lost and I must check out of this world then ((they)) need to experience the full consequence of my suffERing(in minecraft of course :feelshmm:).

Stop projecting bro, not everybody has a female mind.
How many charities have you donated to? Stupid virtue signalling faggot you have more of a female mind then me. Do you also care about all the ants that died this week too?

Do you also care about all the ants that died this week too?
How can you compare a starving child in Africa to ants ?

It's over for humanistcels.

No you dont care. Stop virtue signalling to sound superior
I do. "Virtue signaling" buahahahahahaha man are you fucking serious? I celebrate foids being beated and raped in some threads

those holes doesn't have feelings,empathy.

The only way for a sub-8 to make a girl smile is to kill himself.

A lot of foids turned narcissistic. However, I think most of them don't even care. They would fake sadness for popularity and sympathy reasons. They would get a little bit sad when a good looking guy dies.

Lmao. Women don't even think that much about male suicide. Btw why is this stickied?

Agreed.
Payback for all the shit.
Killing oneself is pointless without action.

what do you expect? they are a souless wide deep empty void of foul smelling flapping flesh

They don’t find it funny when the male goes ER instead, that’s for sure.

They only find it hilarious if incels do it.

of course. every dead ugly male is one less "creep" in the way for there chad hunt
Honestly, nature should be past shitting us out. We exist solely to be tormented, to forever be filled with resentment and envy. The few moments of joy we feel are quickly eclipsed when we remember the horrid flesh suit we've been condemned to drag around for life. Oh, how I wish life had a character creator and a reset button...

And then normies think WE are the selfish ones, unaware of how much they take for granted. "Oh, I've had girlfriends since I was 14. I lost my virginity at 16. My dick is over 6.5 inches, which gives me the swagger and confidence to follow my aspirations and woe girls and subvert lesser men." Yeah normies, you're the fucking ones to talk.

I wonder if they care when ugly people they know die. Like an ugly beta male in their friend group. Would they be relieved if he died

An ugly man dying to them would just mean less people to swipe left on.
I wonder if they care when ugly people they know die. Like an ugly beta male in their friend group. Would they be relieved if he died
They would probably be like "fuck I guess we gotta find another ugly pathetic loser to leech off of" LMAO