Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Obvious blackpill about Rudolph

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I'm talking about that Christmas story of Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer. He was born different from the other reindeer, and as a result, they mocked, belittled, and bullied him, until of course, he was able to provide utility to the group.

It was usefulness that saved him, and nothing else. Nobody said or did anything to stop the bullying before he became useful; not even the one adult in the situation, Santa, did anything to stop it. It's a good reflection of reality, and a horrible lesson to teach to children. And I know many normies are going to say "b-b-but, the moral of the story is that it's not okay to bully someone for being different! :soy:" You're retarded if you think that's the lesson being conveyed here; if it was, someone would have stepped in to stop the bullying before Rudolph proved his usefulness, not after. Notice, too, that the other reindeer didn't have to prove their own utility in order to be accepted by others; some of them could be worthless as shit, and they still found acceptance, because they were born like everyone else, they were born "right," and so they fit right in. No, the way things went is that Rudolph was being brutally bullied until Santa found a use for his oddity. And this is exactly the lesson that children are getting out of it, too.

If that weren't the case, then I ask: why is it that, despite having seen the movie which was shown very early on in elementary school, my peers in school took nothing away from this movie, except perhaps that weird kids, those born different, can be bullied freely, unless they provide some utility to everyone else? They saw the movie at a young age, and yet, I was bullied from Kindergarten all the way up through high school graduation. The lesson of "it's not okay to bully someone, period" was clearly lost on them, if they ever cared to learn it at all, which would just reinforce the point that people think it's okay to bully others for being different, anyway. And it's funny how Santa not stepping in to stop it all had parallels to real life, too: just like Santa, the adults in my life while I was growing up did absolutely fuck all to stop my peers from tormenting me. So even if the problem isn't with the story itself, or with the children themselves, then it most certainly is with the adults that are raising and looking after the children as they grow up, and bully and socially stunt the awkward loner kids.

It's a sobering example of art imitating reality, but an even graver example of art setting an example for children, so they can grow up to be assholes, cunts, and douchebags, just like their piece of shit parents that don't know how to raise them properly, and the school administrators who can't be bothered to do their job and look after the most vulnerable children they've been put in charge of handling. And thus, the cycle of abuse and neglect is perpetuated by their own hands; everyone is directly responsible for our suffering.

That's not surprising; all media has at least parts of the blackpill or lookism in it, since it is the ultimate truth of reality and the very legitimate grievances towards the discrimination of subhumans, hypergamous behaviour, and the state of foid privilege and moral degeneracy, and it's only putting the pieces together and giving it a name that gets you called a no-good, dirty, hateful inkwell for the heinous crime of wrongthink... :feelsclown:

Not very surprising that normies, foids, and cucks misinterpret the message to fit their own twisted worldview of delusion, as they usually do; the brutal thing is that for the average subhuman, there is no ultimate story-like use for our physical unattractiveness, no magic Santa to relieve such of the discriminatory treatment one would receive daily, and no good ending in the near future as hypergamy, foid privilege, and moral degeneracy continues to skyrocket. :feelsUgh:

True, it’s truly an analogy to men in society. If you can’t provide something useful, you’re not welcome

USA sounds retarded. At least in Europe we don't pretend to give a shit about bullying by showing some stupid ass film. We just let that shit happen. Also why would normies stop bullying? It feels good and it facilitates access to sex by making girls wet for their violence, you would be subanimal retarded to stop doing something that benefits you.

Not very surprising that normies, foids, and cucks misinterpret the message to fit their own twisted worldview of delusion, as they usually do; the brutal thing is that for the average subhuman, there is no ultimate story-like use for our physical unattractiveness, no magic Santa to relieve such of the discriminatory treatment one would receive daily, and no good ending in the near future as hypergamy, foid privilege, and moral degeneracy continues to skyrocket. :feelsUgh:
Yeah, happy endings for the disadvantaged only exist in fairy tales. Yet, the very bullies who made my life hell growing up would see themselves as good people, and probably take their misinterpreted messages from the Rudolph movie as a reflection of themselves in a good light, which couldn't be further from the reality they all distance themselves from on a daily basis. :feelsseriously:

USA sounds retarded. At least in Europe we don't pretend to give a shit about bullying by showing some stupid ass film. We just let that shit happen. Also why would normies stop bullying? It feels good and it facilitates access to sex by making girls wet for their violence, you would be subanimal retarded to stop doing something that benefits you.
That doesn't make it right, and doesn't make them any less animalistic and evil. :feelsUgh:

True, it’s truly an analogy to men in society. If you can’t provide something useful, you’re not welcome
Yeah, and I am someone who has not been able to provide anything useful. Though, I could now, as an adult, with the myriad skills I possess, but nobody will give me the opportunity. I've already been marked. :feelsbadman:

my days I didn't see the blackpill in this story. Once you deviate from the norm you become a disgusting outcast devoid of love

my days I didn't see the blackpill in this story. Once you deviate from the norm you become a disgusting outcast devoid of love
And it becomes easier to see the ways in which others have pushed you down that path, and gaslighted you from the very beginning.

It's a sobering example of art imitating reality, but an even graver example of art setting an example for children, so they can grow up to be assholes, cunts, and douchebags, just like their piece of shit parents that don't know how to raise them properly, and the school administrators who can't be bothered to do their job and look after the most vulnerable children they've been put in charge of handling. And thus, the cycle of abuse and neglect is perpetuated by their own hands; everyone is directly responsible for our suffering.
This is where you are wrong, in my humble opinion.
Bullying is not a social construct. Even if the kids weren't shown the movie, they would have bullied the weird kid anyway.

It seems that 99% people operate under the default behavior of "always bullying". Unless you have the genetical features that can threaten the survival of the bullies (height, frame, muscle mass, etc.), you will be picked on even if you provide some utility to the group.

The utility you provide will be seen as you trying to compensate for your inherent low value.
It's mindblowing how lookistic the human species is.

Tldr : crabs in a bucket trying to fight other crabs for access to food, shelter and sex

Last edited:
This is where you are wrong, in my humble opinion.
Bullying is not a social construct. Even if the kids weren't shown the movie, they would have bullied the weird kid anyway.

It seems that 99% people operate under the default behavior of "always bullying". Unless you have the genetical features that can threaten the survival of the bullies (height, frame, muscle mass, etc.), you will be picked on even if you provide some utility to the group.

The utility you provide will be seen as you trying to compensate for your inherent low value.
It's mindblowing how lookistic the human species is.

Tldr : crabs in a bucket trying to fight other crabs for access to food, shelter and sex
Yeah, I suppose I should've worded it as "reinforcement behavior," but I see what you're saying. I guess I would've lost life no matter what I tried to do. :feelsbadman:

Yeah, I suppose I should've worded it as "reinforcement behavior," but I see what you're saying. I guess I would've lost life no matter what I tried to do. :feelsbadman:
if you say "reinforcement behavior", then indeed it makes much more sense.
the framework of current society not only speeds up the process but also multiplies it. The reject isn't allowed to fight back, only to endure.

The reject isn't allowed to fight back, only to endure.
Yeah, and they taught me that lesson all the way through grade school. And then made it worse by telling me I have "no right to be angry." :feelsseriously: